Best healthy foods to eat and why?

3 posts | Original | Recent
9 Posts
Jun 2, 2015 8:49pm
via Android

I love food! I love junk food and healthy food but I want to start eating healthier so I can be healthier and I was wondering what the best (healthy) foods to eat? Any help appreciated

02 Jun
Eating foods high in fiber, vitamins, minerals, and lean protein. Having a healthy breakfast like a smoothie or oatmeal will help you feel full for longer, which will in turn decrease cravings for junk food.
20 Posts
Jun 2, 2015 9:08pm
via Android

Best healthy food to eat are cauliflower and broccoli, mushrooms, wheat, leaks, letuce, persly, brown rice, eggs, skimmed milk, lemons, Kirkland soy milk etc. Dieters have alot of intestine healthy foods to eat. Spices like garlic, ginger,  cinnamon, tumeric, thyme. U no what I mean

11 Posts
Jun 2, 2015 9:14pm
via iOS
Chicken, fish, egg whites, avocadoes, any fruits and veggies, protein shakes, and stay away from cheeses, bread and pastas. If your going to have bread make it a multi grain or nine grain bread.  And if your going to eat any junk food eat small small portions.  All the things i listed to eat are because they are high in protein/low in fat. The fruits and veggies are great sources of carbs unlike breads and pastas. And cheese can hold onto stubborn tummy fat it makes a big difference when you cut out of your diet.

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51