Help pleeeeease

6 posts | Original | Recent
2 Posts
Jun 3, 2015 2:04pm
via Android

I haven't used this app in a while and totally gave up on eating right and exercising while not doing so.
I've been browsing through all the different workouts on here but got soo confused with which ones to give a go.
I'm pretty busy all the time and have very little time to myself but don't want to use that as an excuse any more.
If anyone could recommend any of the videos on here for me to give a go I'd be very grateful :). Thank you x

4 Posts
Jun 3, 2015 2:31pm
via Android

Anything that doesn't require the gym or weights... workouts or programs that just require your body.. these are going to generally be time efficient and space friendly

8 Posts
Jun 3, 2015 2:35pm
via Android

Hey. Do my morning routine. Its 30 min (you can take longer at first ) workout

1 Post
Jun 4, 2015 1:59pm
via Android

Thus is true. The best way to get back into working out or to start working out is to start with body workouts.

17 Posts
Jun 6, 2015 8:38pm
via Android

Not much time , too busy...; but you have no excuse for Workouts ? Here are some good workouts I created . Have fun

'He's Pirate'
Lower Body Killer
Upper Body Quick Burn

459 Posts
Jun 6, 2015 10:09pm
via Android

Check out the Mommy Got Muscles thread somewhere in the forums. It's perfect for having little time and getting a major metabolic burn. There's about 15 workouts now. Enjoy.

09 Jun
Start slow and then work up your pace.

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51