DO NOT QUIT

5 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
4 Posts
Jun 3, 2015 4:34pm
via Android

Hey girls! I'm gonna tell you about my story. Firstly, I'm sorry because I'm not good at English subject and my grammar totally ahaha sorry again. Last year, I went to fitness club at my area with my aunties. We went to the club 2 times a week and the coach, Rocky gave us a good advice, motivation and guidance. I felt so energizer during the workout session. You know before I'm joining the club my weight was about 80kg. That was too fat for a 16 yo girl. So, I joined the challenge. It took only 1 month. And I lost about 3.5Kg !! And I'd joined them about 5 month I'd lost 8kg!! I'm supper love it. I can fit my form 2&3 school uniform again!! My friends also said that I'm looks skinnier than past year. BUT, after moved into new house. I can't be able to go to the fit club anymore. Because of the distance.. I'm totally sad. Then I start to eat unhealthy foods and not even working out. Now my weight is maintain but my thigh, arms and waist is getting bigger. I'm so regret with myself I want my weight 60kg before my graduation day! Wish me luck
AND NOW I'M BACK TO GET MY BODY BACK AND BE MORE HEALTHY AND FIT !!!! SO FOR THOSE OUT THERE NEVER QUIT AND APPRECIATE WHAT HAVE YOU DONE! GAMBATEH!!
THANKS

Image_thumb
258 Posts
Jun 3, 2015 6:25pm
via Android

You've done great just remember you are the one doing the work. Club maybe motivated you but it's you who did it and you can continue toward your goal!

Image_thumb
4 Posts
Jun 4, 2015 11:38am
via Android

Ya ikr. They help me a lot. Thanks!

Image_thumb
56 Posts
Jun 4, 2015 1:10pm
via Android

Please change that color sis ;-)

Image_thumb
18 Posts
Jun 4, 2015 2:30pm
via Android

Way to go! Keep it up! Remember when you cheat or fall off the health Wagon, you only cheat yourself.  Reach out to our Skimble Family for advice and support to keep on track!

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51