Help me guys

3 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
1 Post
Jun 7, 2015 2:15am
via Android

So when i want to squat . I heard something at my knee . It sounds like something watery . Sounds like creaky or something , can you guys help me ?

07 Jun
Im no doctor or anything, but if you feel pain, then take a break from squats for a few days. My forearms felt like they were tearing whenever I did push ups once after messing up my form on another work out. I let it heal for a few days and it was fine.
07 Jun
Also, have your doctor check it if it's really bugging you.
07 Jun
Thanks bro , but i dont feel any pain
07 Jun
Hmmm then let it rest for a fee days and see how it feels after that.np :-)
07 Jun
Image_thumb
9 Posts
Jun 7, 2015 3:15am
via iOS
If there's no pain then it may be your joint working through some build up. My trainer always encourages me to hear before I lift and make sure you're doing some type of cardio to get you sweating and loose. I flipped a girl during one of my games once and my knees kept popping (they still do) the Athletic trainer put patella stabilizers on each knee and it's AMAZING the difference. Just make sure you don't push it. Good luck
Image_thumb
1 Post
Jun 7, 2015 2:42pm
via Android

Go see a doctor,  it can be as little as fluid built up, or something serious. Unfortunately knee's don't heal on their own well. Knees have lots of nerves that go through them, and the bones support your back. If you let it go and it becomes serious it could be worse fatalities later. I am a Certified Pharmacy Technician, go please.

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51