Anyone super excited to get healthier

12 posts | Original | Recent

Preg_038_thumb
13 Posts
Jun 7, 2015 8:42pm
via Android

Just started and I would love to form a group for accountability. It would be great if we can have a weigh in on Monday. Also, I thought it would be helpful to post after workouts and any thoughts through the process. My goal is to lose 10lbs by August. But my main goal is to get better at eating healthier and staying active. Anyone ready?

Icon_missing_thumb
1 Post
Jun 7, 2015 8:58pm
via iOS
I just started today! I really want to keep it up, so I think this is a great idea  we can do it!!! 
Preg_038_thumb
13 Posts
Jun 7, 2015 9:00pm
via Android

Awesome! Let's do this. I plan to get up at 6am to workout! Just made some Delicious kale chips

Preg_038_thumb
13 Posts
Jun 8, 2015 3:06am
via Android

Enjoyed my nightly workout. I also walked my son around the neighborhood in his blue car stroller while he played his nursery rhyme radio. He inspired me because he kept saying"mommy don't stop" . Also I had a morning programmed workout. So excited and want to keep this up to improve my health mainly, but an added bonus would be to lose some pounds!

Image_thumb
5 Posts
Jun 8, 2015 3:15am
via Android

Im excited for my 1st week weigh in :)
Today is my 4th day!!

Preg_038_thumb
13 Posts
Jun 8, 2015 3:17am
via Android

Congratulations! Will start my weigh in next Monday. My goal is to do it weekly. Today is my first day keep up the good work

08 Jun
nice ,you can do it! & of course you too (:
Preg_038_thumb
13 Posts
Jun 8, 2015 11:29pm
via Android

I did not get up at 6 a.m. to work out however I did go to the pool with my son. I believe I pushed myself too much yesterday on my first day of doing the program. I do plan to complete my daily program tonight. Additionally I plan to get up at 6am to use my elliptical. My goal is to stay motivated!

Icon_missing_thumb
1 Post
Jun 10, 2015 3:24pm
via Android

I would love to join you all. I'm trying to lose about 24 lbs and seriously tone. I'll weigh in on Monday

Preg_038_thumb
13 Posts
Jun 10, 2015 7:09pm
via Android

Welcome aboard! I am excited that you want to join. Unfortunately, I have a terrible cold but I'm excited to restart my goal of being active daily and eating healthier I will weigh in on Monday as well. Have a happy and healthy day!

Preg_038_thumb
13 Posts
Jun 13, 2015 12:29am
via Android

Now that I feel better, I'm trying to regain my motivation. I did a work out program and those planks are so hard. However, I know one day it will be easier. Happy healthy day

Preg_038_thumb
13 Posts
Jun 21, 2015 11:31pm
via Android

Hi Everyone,

I hope everyone is doing well on their journey to improve personal health. Currently, I have completed 25 workouts this week. The motivation has been great on skimble. Hopefully, I will be able to post here more often. Lately, I have been posting in other areas. Will post my weigh in on Monday just for tracking. My ultimate goal is to make and maintain healthier choices. So proud that I worked out each day. Happy healthy day and happy fathers day.

Preg_038_thumb
13 Posts
Jun 22, 2015 10:19pm
via Android

2lb weight loss this week

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51