What are your goals and why?

6 posts | Original | Recent

Jun 10, 2015 7:22pm
via Android

My goal for weight loss is to start photography and modeling as well as for confidence. I want to look good in front of the camera and Jumpstart my life. I need to lose a lot and tone plus increase endurance and flexibility. What's your goals? What's your support? And why? :) thanks for sharing!

11 Jun
It feels good to be inshape plus it helps me with my job, gotta lift steel all day.
12 Jun
Like most people I want to look and feel better. But I also want to be a better role model for my kids. I want them to have a long and healthy life and if they see me do it they are more likely to follow.
Icon_missing_thumb
280 Posts
Jun 11, 2015 12:50am

Get lean and have toned muscle. For soccer season.

Image_thumb
77 Posts
Jun 11, 2015 4:08am
via Android

Get fit and lean for cricket season.

Image_thumb
51 Posts
Jun 11, 2015 4:52am
via Android

I workout to feel better every day.  Also, working out has helped my cholesterol levels, which were high before but are normal now.  Thirdly, I think it makes me look better.  As for support, I don't really have any.

Image_thumb
2 Posts
Jun 12, 2015 5:02am
via iOS
I want to be healthy. I want to feel good. I guess i have trouble with anxiety and depression too and the only way I've found I could cope is to keep sweating. I guess I feel like I'm always working toward something or if I don't do anything great that day at least I stayed fit. I do photography and video stuff and it's not about being skinny or a certain look but it is about being comfortable with yourself. Actors and models surprisingly have a hard time with that haha. Keep working and keep working hard. Your work is the source of your happiness.
Image_thumb
6 Posts
Jun 13, 2015 12:52pm
via Android

my goal is to impress girlfriend :P

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51