Areas I need to work on

2 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
37 Posts
Jun 13, 2015 8:26am
via Android

Hello skimblers
Please could you take a couple of mins to take a look at my pics and advise me on what areas I need to train and develop

Image_thumb
821 Posts
Jun 13, 2015 9:41am
via Android

Well first off you are a little stronger than me. With that being said.

Your body fat could be better. Once you get your body fat down a bit more I think you'll be able to tell if on bicep or lat is bigger than the other. Also Idk how your quads, hams, or calves look. Also if you can bench 225, I think you should start chiseling out more definition on your chest. With as much strength you look like you have start focusing a lot more on your traps.

But if I were you right now. I'd focus a month or 2 training on fat shred.  I think if you get down sub 10% your guna look a whole lot different. That's my opinion take it or leave it.

14 Jun
Thank you I do try to cut and I wat very well for 6 days a week with 1 cheat day which I dont go mad on. I also dig holes all day as a job so it can be hard trying to get energy levels right My lower chest does need alot of work and my quads are good but my calf's are a massive weak point even though I train them
15 Jun
Calves are stubborn u need to give them hell. I have a physical job to, I know how tough it can be making it to the gym after a shift. Ur doing great bro, keep it up.

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51