Heeeelp!!!!

7 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
130 Posts
Jun 14, 2015 8:08pm
via Android

Hi all,

Been a while since it has happened but i have lost confidence in myself in losing weight... It's been a year and I've pretty much stayed the same mauve slightly increased. Not to do with eating or working out, just the belief I can do it.
I just think why should i?
What's the point?
I just feel that maybe this is all not worth it.

I look in the mirror and i know many of you think that i have confidence but trust me, I don't.

I just feel like i look horrible and don't have any belief that i am doing the right thing anymore?

I know we all feel like that but after the year I've had... i just feel like whatever and maybe i should stop trying...

Need some guidance and kicking of my emotional butt!

Please help

14 Jun
That's how I feel exactly. Ive been trying for over a year. But I don't give up because I keep telling myself that someday I'll see a change. Make ur workouts a little bit more intense. And read motivation quotes. Those really help. Just please don't give up. Remember the reason u started. Just make those workouts a Lil harder push ur self a little bit further. Cuz if u give up the weight will just add on. So dont give up. Ur not in this alone
14 Jun
So sorry to hear u feel like that. Think it happens to everyone . I feel like that sometimes . Maybe it would help for u to aim or have a goal u want or if there's someone u admire . I will be here for u if u want . My inspirations are Nikki Blackletter & Paige Hathaway they look amazing and are lovely too . My goal is to have amazing abs legs and bootay . Very hard for me not to feel insecure because i have stretch marks on my stomache/hips and thread veins on my legs...
14 Jun
Ur a beautiful lady xx
19 Jun
Thank you Nivian i have done it once i know i can do it again just need to find my mojo back. Will take a few weeks just need to realise i can and will do it. :-)
19 Jun
Thanks Louise. You are a beautiful person. I don't strive to be like someone else just a better version of me.. i think i am finding that. :))
Image_thumb
17 Posts
Jun 14, 2015 8:57pm
via Android

I don't have time to read that all! I'm so sorry!!!! I'd love to help you tho! So you can feel free to message me and I'll get back to you soon I can

19 Jun
Thanks Jed.:-)
Image_thumb
215 Posts
Jun 15, 2015 4:01pm

We all have our ups and downs, sometimes we doubt and ask if this all is worth it. You do a lot, but don't see the progress. You feel bad. This is normal. None of us always is on top, we have to go through deep waters of inner insecurity and fight with ourselves. I can't tell you if you made it half way through, or less or more. But I know, you have gone a long way and it's the right one. I have worked with many people, leading teams, coaching people, supporting friends and there's one thing I can tell you:
You can stop now. You won't feel better, but worse in few days. You always will ask yourself, what more you could have achieved. You will hate yourself, cause you gave up. Maybe you start again, but with less energy and you will do it half hearted. I don't have to tell you what you will get, you know it!

You also can choose the other way - keep on moving. Walk through the rest of this deep sea until you reach the end - which will be your goal! Do you really know what you want? Can you send me a pm, telling me all the things you want to achieve in a way, that even an idiot understands it? Can you SEE your goal?
If so, pm me. Tell me. I will take your hand and guide you Princess:) If you don't see it clearly, you may also pm me and together we will wokr it out. Then, you can be sure, I will kick your butt! Once, twice, as often as possible. I won't stop before you get what you deserve. And for heaven's sake, you deserve a lot. You're a great girl, a wonderful friend and a special person. I don't accept you are not successful. Because I believe in you my dear friend.

19 Jun
Fistly thank you heiko, reading the support you want to give to me is amazing. That has secured my belief that kindness amongst humans is a definite. Secondly you are right, everyone has struggles but what's important is not giving up. I've had a long period through struggling through a lot. However it's time I picked myself up. Learn and reprogress :-):-):-):-)
20 Jun
Heiko u are such a great man and thanks for u beautiful words and the support u give to us u are so respectfull man
22 Jun
I've waited a few days and see, you're doing workouts and seem to feel better again. That's really great Princess:) My offer is still valid, in case you struggle, just tell me:)
22 Jun
Thanks Monda:) It's messages like yours which give me energy and the love to do what I do:)
Image_thumb
102 Posts
Jun 15, 2015 4:53pm
via Android

Princess..u r already princess.just need to keep confidence in yrself.a human body by design can undergo severe changes and same case with emotions.u just need not to let down yrself.

19 Jun
Thank you Sara. :-)
Icon_missing_thumb
280 Posts
Jun 16, 2015 12:13am

Here is a quote that I really enjoy maybe it can help and also checkout my profile for more quotes.

“Obstacles don’t have to stop you. If you run into a wall, don’t turn around and give up. Figure out how to climb it, go through it, or work around it.” ~Michael Jordan

19 Jun
Thank you Antoine, that is highly motivational :-):-)
Icon_missing_thumb
280 Posts
Jun 19, 2015 10:33pm

you're welcome

Image_thumb
71 Posts
Jun 20, 2015 11:12am
via Android

I would say to u don't let nothing to make u to stop trying on everything in life cuz when u try always good things came we all are like that sometimes bc were women's and only as Lady we can understand each other soo just keep trying and u will be ok if u need help im here for you to beautiful and lovely lady

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51