Need to lose weight but I start with no finish

2 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
3 Posts
Jun 16, 2015 12:26pm
via iOS
Usually I'll get obsessed with working out for like a week and then out of nowhere I just shut down. It's really hard for me to keep motivated! what ways are you guys able to ???
16 Jun
I find its alot easier to make something a habit then to find motivation. I decided a few months ago that i wanted a healthier lifestyle so i set an alarm for 5am the next morning so i had time to get up and work out to start my day. The first couple weeks were pretty hard. But after that it was just routine. Try that make yourself. Dont let laziness or the hustle and bustle of everyday stop you. Focus on the end goal and know that you're the person who controls the outcome
16 Jun
That's true I never thought of it that way! Thank you!
16 Jun
Hi how aré i would like know your trining
Image_thumb
5 Posts
Jun 16, 2015 5:38pm
via iOS
There will be times (guaranteed!) when you will not want to workout like the other persons comment I would say you don't necessarily need motivation, (it helps) but what you really need is to make working out a habit. Just set a reminder on your phone to workout at a certain time of the day. It also helps if you have your workouts scheduled for the week so you can just look on your planner/calendar and you can see what workout you have for that day. For example I have the workout Muscly Middle scheduled for Wednesday and Shaky Legs scheduled for Saturday. Hope this helped!

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51