Nutrition help

2 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
1 Post
Jun 21, 2015 8:38pm
via Android

Heyyy everyone. I'm new to this, in the past I would work out for a couple of weeks.. see results and stop because I thought that was "good enough" I'm sick of that. I think this app will definitely help me with the work outs but can anyone help me out with nutrition and some supplements suggestions? I am 5'6" and 155. I'm trying to tone up.. I'm sick of hiding in my swim suit! Thanks!

22 Jun
I should u egg and spirulina tablets it consist of protein and aminoacid
22 Jun
Thank youu! :) Where can I get those
22 Jun
You shouldn't really need any supplements, just eat as clean as possible with plenty of good carbs (oats, sweet potato, fruit) and loads of protein. If you feel like you are not getting enough protein try using protein powders but they are not really that nessecary, more for conviencie purposes. Carbs before workouts and carbs and protein after are v important x
Image_thumb
166 Posts
Jun 22, 2015 1:29am
via Android

Hi Jamie,  for supplements I only use whey protein shakes right after workouts for recovery.  I don't use any other supplements.  I am a big fan of tracking calories with apps because it will ensure you get the right amount of protein, carbs and fat each day.  And it also helps develope a balance of nutrition lifestyle. 

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51