Motivation

3 posts | Original | Recent

Icon_missing_thumb
1 Post
Jun 22, 2015 8:16pm
via Android

Wish i had motivation

23 Jun
How bad do you want the benefits of a great workout?
23 Jun
Quite bad tbh its just that last time i did a whole plan and i didnt see any results
23 Jun
Im a hard gainer. I didn't see results until six months after i started. It's bwen a year and I'm still working towards my goal. Find a quote that inspires you and repeat it to yourself while you work out. Mine is "everyone wants to be a beast until its time to do beast things." Motivation is all about you and how bad you want something. You set small goals, eat for purpose and not pleasure, and you work harder than those around you. It might take awhile though. Go explore some other workout sites and learn as much as...
23 Jun
Wow thanks i see what you mean i just need a little push. You should also try fitnessblender on youtube, they have workout plans and all which are great. The problem is that now that im on holiday all i want to do is laze around when actually i should be working out. Im going to start this 4 week plan i really hope it works out
23 Jun
Well good luck with that. I try to make my own routines so I can see what's wprking for me and what isn't.
Image_thumb
58 Posts
Jun 22, 2015 8:30pm
via Android

I have a tip for you, at first try loads of different 5 minute workouts or even just one or two. that's how I started.

23 Jun
That's such good advice Abbirose, baby steps is the way to success. Don't push yourself too hard too soon Araminta, best of luck. Hope you see results soon :)
Icon_missing_thumb
1 Post
Jun 23, 2015 1:02pm
Thats about what I do. I change my routine every three or four months. I tend to build my workouts around bench, squats, and deadlift.

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51