BE IN A TEAM

4 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
6 Posts
Jun 25, 2015 3:11pm

Hey skimblers!

I have a question. Is there any benefit to be in a team?

Why isn´t anyone in a team?

Is here anybody who wants to be in a TEAM.

Or is there a team that I can join?

Thanks for any answer.

Carsten

Image_thumb
459 Posts
Jun 25, 2015 3:27pm
via Android

There's lots of different reasons why and what teams are for.  Why would you join a gym? Of course you can workout anywhere and have the off chance of meeting other fitness nuts in the grocery, but many people still join the gym for the environment and you know for sure (most of) the people there are serious.

My team personally is a safe haven for a lot of us that weeds out the phoney and we use it as a launch pad for ideas and support in many different areas. We push each other Hard in very intimate and family oriented manner.

If you check the team board from the online or mobile browser I'm sure there's many teams out there you can find would be a great fit for you

25 Jun
Very well said cap'n
Image_thumb
6 Posts
Jun 25, 2015 3:38pm
via Android

Thanks, but what I see is that there a many one user Teams. What have I tot do to find a Team Sitz more user. Or is Herr anybody who has a Team and is waiting for the first motivated user?

25 Jun
1st motivated user??? Not likely. The #camp chooses you. Keep pushing, keep sweating bro. Like minded people will always make there way to each other.
Image_thumb
6 Posts
Jun 25, 2015 3:38pm
via Android

Sitz= with

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51