Crying because I hate my body and I don't see the results.....

13 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
13 Posts
Jun 29, 2015 8:29pm
via Android

I passed a life choosing the clothes that fited me, but I didn't like them... I passed a life earing bad words about my body.... I passed a life without the sea because I didn't like my body.... And now that I start to change it, I don't see results of my workout.... Maybe it's time to giving up... and say goodbye to my dream and all this...

29 Jun
Hey don't think that way...I'm a fat a** and I try to workout it's hard I now it I joined this because all the kids in my class picked on me about my weight now I'm actually trying to lose weight people are here for u they no what u mean but believe me ur beautiful just the way u are
02 Jul
Don't give up. You have to change your mind as well as your body. Keep pushing and always find something positive to journal about everyday even on your worst day. I was frustrated about not seeing the results I wanted to see at first as well but the best thing to do when you feel like giving up is to keep pushing. Hard work always pays off.
Image_thumb
74 Posts
Jun 29, 2015 9:04pm
via Android

Dont give up i know how you feel maybe youre doing something wrong trust me i know how hard it can be. :)

Image_thumb
195 Posts
Jun 29, 2015 9:09pm
via Android

First of all: don't hate your body. It's a gift and it's capable of things you may not see now yet or even believe in. Moreover: from what I see in your pics your body doesn't deserve one second of hatred - it's a beautiful body and it took you through a lot of workouts already. Accept it's current fitness state and be grateful if you don't suffer serious pain for months or years (I can tell from my own experience: don't take it for granted!).

Second: we all strive for a certain goal if we have made a fitness choice. One wants to live a healthier life, one wants to lose a lot of weight, one is tired of being skinny. All these goals need an enormous determination and endurance. Remember this: your body as it is now has developed over many years. It suffered injury maybe, it got stuffed with junk food and sweets, or it wasn't moved a lot. We all have treated our bodies in a certain way over a long time and the result is in the mirror now. If you're not happy with what you see, you have to change your behaviour.

Think about what and how much you eat. Do some research (or read in many topics in here) what and how much your body needs to function properly. Change your intake accordingly. Make it a routine. Be positive about what you eat. Allow yourself cheat days but eat clean again afterwards. Don't allow yourself cheat weeks.

Second is the workouts. Enjoy what you do. Do more if you feel well, less if you don't - but be sure to do something. At least 3-4 times a week. Workouts have to become a routine too. For me e.g. it's easier to do something (even if it's only 4 mins) every day. Workouts have become a normal part of my life. Like showering. I don't think about "Do I feel like working out today?" anymore. The only question is: what and how much.

Make sure your workouts don't become dull. Do something new every other day. Be also sure to challenge your body all the time. Keep an eye on the mixture. Train legs, arms, abs, booty, back, stretch and add some cardio. Try to do tougher workouts, try to go longer, try to run an extra minute. All this will help you improving.

But also know this: it will take time, whatever you do. If you haven't worked out in the last 5 years, your body will not change in 4 weeks. It's smart. It thinks: let's lean back and see how long she's gonna keep her drive. Because it's hard for your body to change! It won't do it easily. It'll only change when it notices: wait a minute, she won't stop! I need to build muscles to do that freaking pushups every day! I need to empty my fat depots to be able to run that third mile! And then again: those changes don't happen over night!

A smart sentence says: it takes 4 weeks for yourself to see changes, 8 weeks for your friends to notice, 12 weeks for the rest of the world. The important word is "changes". It's not that you reach your dream body in 12 weeks. It just means: one can see that there's slight improvements. Depending on your goals and your start it may take 6 months, maybe a year, maybe more. If you're really up for that goal with all your soul you'll need to have that discipline and endurance for that whole time!

And also know that (inspired by your body goal in one of your pics): all (fitness) models or serious bodybuilders subordinate their whole life to their bodies. We're not talking months, we're talking 10 years and more. Important note one: you need to realise how realistic those goals really are (and also keep in mind that 95% of all professional pics are optimised digitally more or less in addition). Important note two: think for yourself: do I want such body so bad that I'm ready to waive friends, party and everything which makes life worth living?

Sorry for that long text: key message: you're gorgeous the way you are and you're doing great in your efforts to improve yourself. Don't throw it all away. Give it the time it takes, results will come. Stay strong, believe in yourself and

DON'T GIVE UP!

Cheers

Matthias

30 Jun
Thank u very much to all the things that you wrote... they gave me the power to go on :)
30 Jun
Glad to hear that! :-)
Image_thumb
38 Posts
Jun 29, 2015 11:31pm
via Android

Very few things that are worthwhile are easy to achieve. You've just got to stick at it.
Things may not always go your way, you may have a cheat day or 3 along the way but if you persivere you'll get there in the end.
Looking at your picture you look young meaning you have plenty of time to do whatever you want. Quick fixes work quickly and generally fail just as fast.
Keep at it, there's plenty of people on here, genuine ones like the other responders, who'll support or encourage you.
Good luck.

Image_thumb
821 Posts
Jun 30, 2015 3:40am
via Android

F**k results.

Train to be faster. Train to be stronger. Mentally, physically. Train to be the baddest, fittest YOU!

Image_thumb
90 Posts
Jun 30, 2015 9:43pm
via Android

Ur beautiful. Like matthias said u look amazing from ur pictures i don't see anything wrong with the way u look. It takes time to become comfortable in ur own skin and u will get the results u want but that also takes time too . Believe in yourself . Ur amazing xx

Image_thumb
2 Posts
Jun 30, 2015 11:44pm
via Android

It's supposed to be difficult. If it was not hard, everyone would do it. The difficulty... is what makes it good!

Icon_missing_thumb
280 Posts
Jul 1, 2015 11:41pm

Your Body is a temple of the holy spirit, so respect it and don't hate it keep it healthy and stress free so rejoice and be thankful that you have it.

Image_thumb
3 Posts
Jul 2, 2015 1:37am
via iOS
I felt like you until recently. I started working out in January an hoping to see changes by mid March. When that didn't happen I got extremely depressed and gave up. On June 13th I changed my whole routine and decided to intensify my workout and strength training. I put the treadmill on the highest incline setting for as long as I can take and back down to zero. I do this for forty minutes. Then I go through my strength and core training. After I'm done with that I finish up on the treadmill again for another 30 minutes. In two weeks I saw a dramatic change in my body. I only go to the gym 2-3 times a week. I took pictures on the day I returned to the gym and the 27th of June, and even I had to say WOW!
Image_thumb
1 Post
Jul 2, 2015 1:48am
via Android

Ok, now that you have had your pity party.  Stop it right now and start working to get those things that are in the past.

Would you tell this to a best friend about how much you hate her body, of course you wouldn't so don't beat yourself up!

Woosa with me and start changing your life. 

Saying this in love!!

Image_thumb
2 Posts
Jul 2, 2015 3:51am
via Android

It might be that you gain more than you burn. Drinking a glass of water before each meal will help keep you from overeating. Hope this helps

Image_thumb
3 Posts
Jul 2, 2015 3:57am
via iOS
I saw your pictures. You already have an awesome body 
Image_thumb
46 Posts
Jul 2, 2015 4:31pm
via Android

U can't give up. You have to be patient. Make sure you eat clean and workout regularly. It takes about 4-6 weeks to start seeing changes. But  patient and dedication play a key role here. Giving up won't get you anywhere

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51