How do you stay motivated?

7 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
8 Posts
Jul 2, 2015 5:00pm
via iOS
How do you keep yourself on track?
02 Jul
I watch some videos on Youtube and always remember myself what i want to achieve
02 Jul
You'll get to a point where your pretty much addicted, especially if you are lifting heavy.
02 Jul
So right Jovon. I wasn't this addicted till i started lifting.
04 Jul
Those people n friends of mine who post photos of their awesome body, their body transformation. Actually I've started to go to gym last year n stopped for almost 2 months. But I regret myself for that. I was shocked when I saw latepost of my friends. They had so big fat body before but I was shocked when I saw the result. They are so skinny n sexy now. Oh God I wish I never stop n still on track...maybe I'll get the same. I know workout was so hurt, so painful, I always feel like I wanna stop...
Image_thumb
1 Post
Jul 2, 2015 5:35pm
via iOS
I always think of what the result will be, and there i get my motivation from
Image_thumb
214 Posts
Jul 2, 2015 5:40pm
via Android

Like I said in another post.
My kids keep me motivated. Can't quit because little eyes are watching. What will they think about me if I do? This mommy is no quitter.

Image_thumb
8 Posts
Jul 2, 2015 9:26pm
via iOS
Jovon yes working out can be addicting, i use to run every morning/night an would hate when i was not able to. At some point I had stopped working out, but I decided to get back into it. I just seem to not be able to keep myself motivated like before. I prefer to have a work out partner but Since I do not live near any of my friends willing to and having people who are near me working all week it is hard for them to come an join me. 
Icon_missing_thumb
280 Posts
Jul 3, 2015 5:46pm

I stay motivated by keeping my eyes on the prize I remind myself why it is I workout in the first place.

Image_thumb
166 Posts
Jul 4, 2015 5:11am
via Android

I use lots of different things.  Family, friends, tracking progress.  I also find music to be a huge help!  My the beats are loud I know I go harder than I would be able to without it. 

04 Jul
Also I'm very lucky to have some amazing skimble friends who crush it on the regular! When all their workout notifications are going off on my phone I can't help but get off my ass and get something started!
Image_thumb
46 Posts
Jul 6, 2015 3:16am
via Android

Hi Cynthia, I just imagine  my dream body when I'm about to stop pushing myself. It really helps me.

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51