Need to lose 20 kg till September

2 posts | Original | Recent
1 Post
Jul 4, 2015 3:56pm
via Android

Need alot of motivation. I don't know from where to start. I have to lose as much as I can.

04 Jul
Start off with a clean diet. No junk food, sugary drinks and avoid eating too many carbs. Drink lots of water, eat plenty of fresh fruits, vegetables, protein, etc. Its a good idea to start off with cardio- walking, running any of that sort of stuff...
04 Jul
Thanks alot. Can you suggest some good excercise for arms flab? Cuz of my arm flabs, I really look much heavy
04 Jul
Any weightlifting would work and if you don't have access to a gym then dumbells will do fine. Bicep curls, overhead press, lateral raises, there are lots. I don't use dumbells very much so I don't really know too many exercises but google can help you with that...
05 Jul
lots of different factors come into play here. Our physique and physical wellness is mainly determinded by 80% genetics, the rest is diet and exersize. Are you male, female, age group? how is your metabolism, thyroid function, life style, diet (food allergies and gluten intolerance etc can cause massive weight gain and lethargy) , physical limitations etc. Now, have you ever seen a fat long distance runner? Get started with walks/runs or other cardio if you really have a hard time with running -in combination with weights. You WILL need weighttraining for cross training to firm the flab. There is...
05 Jul
did not complete the sentence , meant to write , if you are really having a hard time with running, try other form of cardio:swimming is fantastic, elliptical, stair climber, rowing etc etc
34 Posts
Jul 5, 2015 2:48pm
via Android

Try skipping . It might be Difficult but it is the best for of exercise to loose weight all over the body. Increase the duration by two minutes everyday and you'll see results.

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51