Interesting turn of events!

4 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
35 Posts
Jul 6, 2015 10:49pm
via iOS
My niece came (like every other year) to visit us .I thought i would have no time to workout but she saw me doing pull-ups and came to me and asked me if I Could show her some exercises. So we started warming -up then squating and lots of other stuff and it was really fun . she's 6 and she was the best workout buddy ever! Haha .
Icon_missing_thumb
1 Post
Jul 6, 2015 10:58pm
via iOS
Wow! Thanks excellent. My toddler mimics me when I'm working out and it's always encouraging to have him there with me.
Image_thumb
334 Posts
Jul 7, 2015 3:33pm

This made me smile.

Image_thumb
19 Posts
Jul 7, 2015 11:23pm
via Android

I live with chronic pain and sometimes (I admit) I use that as an excuse to quit early or not workout at all. My 9 year old son helps to keep me honest; he pushes me, encourages me and will workout with me (I bought him his own little set of dumbbells). We also watch 'American Ninja Warrior' together, which is a blast! (Monday 8/7C on NBC). Having children as buddies and/or motivators is amazing. Kudos to you and your experience

08 Jul
I only live with the complex with Being skinny and Short and i use them as am excuses to sport everyday. Hahaha. I admire you and examples like you show me that i have no excuse if i ever want to quit what I'm doing.bravo!bless you and your son!

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51