Who are you?

9 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
459 Posts
Jul 9, 2015 5:02am
via Android

You're needing motivation.
You can't work out. It's too hard.
It hurts too much after. You need the motivation to keep going.

No you don't. You're lying to yourself and ever magazine, tv add, and social network is helping you lie. It's not the motivation you really lack, it's the mental strength, the iron will to reach your goals. That's what you're needing. No one can give that to you. Will power comes from reaching deep into yourself, and putting it into your mind that; where you are is not where you want to be. Where you want to be you're willing to kick and claw your way to it no matter what.

NO MATTER WHAT!

Stop with the excuses! "It hurts"
You're damn right it hurts. So what!
It's pain. Embrace it.

Pain. Is. Necessary.

Child birth, growth spurts, mountain climbing, marathons, weight lifting...it doesn't matter...pain is a natural part of life.
Who are you?

Are you one of the weak whom when faced with pain shy away and crawl back into a little hole? Makes excuses and says, "oh I can't do that, it too difficult. Sitting on my ass is easier"
If so delete this app, this isn't the place for you.

Or,

Are you one who is willing to see what you want, who you want to be, what you wish to achieve, and tell pain, "get out my damn face. You're in the way of progress. I will drag you behind me if need be, but you WILL NOT stop me"

Not sure? Try it. How will you know? How will you ever accomplish anything I'm life if first you don't try.
Command that pain, it's there no matter what in one form or another, command it and make it bend to your will. Don't even let quitting be an option. Take it off the table. If not not there it can't be chosen, NO QUIT. No surrender.

You want motivation, you don't think you can make it, look in the mirror and say, and believe when you say, I can, I will, and nothing is going to get in my way.
Forward! Anything tries to block you will just have to be ran over.

DON'T QUIT. DON'T STOP. DON'T MAKE ANYMORE SOFT ASS EXCUSES.

Other people will tell you what you can't do. F..k that... don't let yourself be limited to other people's failures. Do what is best for a better you. Steel your own resolve. Forge your own iron will. Carve your path and write your own story.

Who are you? Be YOU. And don't let those who are weak aim to keep you behind with them.

#beastmodecamp #CampLife #earnit

09 Jul
Right on! I embrace the pain now! I love it when it hurts just to sit down on the toilet in the morning! Haha! The biggest change I've made was to quit thinking about working out, out on my workout clothes first and open up me some Skimble workouts as motivation! I might slow down or pause during workouts but it's better than feeling fat and lazy.
09 Jul
Command that pain! Preach, cap'n beast!
09 Jul
Could not agree more! Thank you for another gem of a post. Hope people pay attention and most importantly 'act' on it.
09 Jul
Yall know how I roll :-) *shakes cage*
09 Jul
If there was no pain we wouldn't know how success looked like,nore progress. Nice post! Keep it going !
Image_thumb
269 Posts
Jul 15, 2015 3:39pm
via iOS
BumP it up for my beast brother!
Image_thumb
459 Posts
Aug 8, 2015 5:35pm
via Android

Choose

Image_thumb
166 Posts
Aug 9, 2015 3:16pm
via Android

Another great post! 

One thing all the elite athletes in the world have in common is "mental toughness"

Image_thumb
26 Posts
Aug 12, 2015 9:57pm
via Android

Wow what a great Post I love it couldn't wrote it better.

I hope everyone realizes it someday in his life and can change/improve.

I never had so much self confidence not only because I workout and maybe my body looks ok, also my thinking has changed to a way I never had dreamt it.

Working out, Music and Love are my Drugs and they are all Free =)

Enjoy life and spread Love

Image_thumb
5 Posts
Aug 12, 2015 11:51pm
via Android

I've been way AFRAID of deadlifts but this post just made me think I can do it. I'll start tomorrow. Thanks and great post!!!

14 Aug
Just watch your form and start light
Image_thumb
269 Posts
Aug 21, 2015 5:04pm
via iOS
Let's bump this again. 
Image_thumb
134 Posts
Sep 30, 2015 9:52pm
via Android

Bump...

Image_thumb
459 Posts
Oct 16, 2015 7:56am
via Android

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51