Cravings......

7 posts | Original | Recent

Icon_missing_thumb
4 Posts
Jul 9, 2015 10:33am
via iOS
Lately I can't control my cravings for anything that's sweet I tell myself to eat a little bit and then I can't control myself and start binging! And I think of sweet stuff whenever I'm bored.....I think I'm addicted to sweets....plz help!!
Image_thumb
2 Posts
Jul 9, 2015 10:58am
via Android

I think that to get over a situation like that you need to slowly re educate your mind, like instead of totally cutting the sweets of your diet, you should try and reduce them, and maybe buy healthier sugar treats. Let's face it, life is not good without a bit of sugar ^^

Icon_missing_thumb
1 Post
Jul 9, 2015 11:40am
via Android

Yes I agree w/ the above post, if you think you have a sugar addiction take it seriously and start weaning. I used to have such a sugar addiction growing up. You could try every other day only eating fruit for your sugar intake, as much as you want. Then on the other days you could budget in one really nice sweet dessert.

Also there's a study that compared a group who ate cake as part of their breakfast, and that group lost more weight than the control group. So perhaps you could try eating your dessert early, or split it into two portions some for morning and some for night. Experiment and listen to yourself!

Icon_missing_thumb
4 Posts
Jul 9, 2015 1:09pm
via iOS
Thanks u guys:) I'll try to portion out my dessert beforehand. I CAN DO THIS!!
Again thanks for the advice!
Image_thumb
6 Posts
Jul 10, 2015 2:45am
via Android

I totally get the mid day munchies. I've found that eating something high in protein helps me fight them.  Like peanut butter or the oh so delicious nutella.

Image_thumb
4 Posts
Jul 10, 2015 8:09am
via Android

We all are sugar addicted..training start first from your mind. Try to associate the craving to a little excercise.every time I crave chocolate,I go to the toilet and I do a minute of wall sit.in that minute I intensively think about the fact that chocolate is bad for me and wall sit instead give me something good..when I finish that minute I feel great and in power..you own your body,know that and act as a consequence..you stronger than that,as soon as you will bilieve in it,cravings will be an association to the good work you did!

Image_thumb
1 Post
Jul 10, 2015 10:14pm
via Android

I try to disgust myself of it I think of it with hair on it or that it smell horrible you know and also it's about control get this app and I promise you if you really want to lose weight you won't cheat and you'll log in every calorie so if you want more to eat you have to workout to eat. The app is called Lose It! And it really works combine this app with the other one and you will be shedding in no time and I really mean stick to it log in every bite!

10 Jul
Thanks I'll check it out!
11 Jul
Great you won't regret it
11 Jul
Go between 1 and 1.5 pounds a weeks so u won't feel like you are starving your self too

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51