The key to being the best.

17 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
459 Posts
Jul 9, 2015 5:26pm
via Android

Wise words that I've incorporated into my own way of life, "the key to becoming the best, is obsession"

We all have the ability to be champions in our own lives. Ask any champion, any winner. They are obsessed with what they do.
Is there something you want? Is there something you want to be?

It MUST be a passion. You have to eat it. Sleep it. Taste it...Breathe it.

Otherwise you will forever be ordinary. You'll be satisfied.
Satisfaction is the death blow. Once you become satisfied, that's it. You're dead. What heights can you reach past satisfaction? There are none. Never be satisfied.

This doesn't mean push yourself to being sick, or taking improper avenues and unhealthy ventures. It means accept nothing less than YOU'RE OWN best. If you can only walk for 5 minutes at a time, Do That! But don't be satisfied, work toward 10.
If you can only lift 15 pounds, Do That...and work towards 20.
You can only workout 3 days a week for 15 minutes, f...ing Do That! And push yourself to go for 20 minutes 4 days a week. Eating healthy seems overwhelming? Switch from soda to water, candies to fruits. Small things!

Don't become complacent. DON'T become satisfied. Set small goals and f...ing demolish them! Push!

Stay hungry. Stay humble. Work your ass off, to be the hardest working motherf...er you know.

#beastmodecamp #CampLife #earnit #NoMatterWhat

10 Jul
This is f***ing fantastic!! U are soo right!! #kingofbeasts
10 Jul
So right! Thank you!
Image_thumb
821 Posts
Jul 10, 2015 12:38am
via Android

Even if I am satisfied DJ, I just loveeee me some iron!

Image_thumb
134 Posts
Jul 10, 2015 2:57am
via Android

My obsession is that I love myself to ever let myself fail!! And that goes for every aspect of my life not just weight loss.
A few years ago I had everything I could of wanted then I lost it all I gained a bunch of weight but I pulled myself out of it. I moved to a whole new state with only $250 in pocket and nothing else. 3 years later I have a great job a great house and I still push myself daily to make myself better and better now I'm on my weight loss journey I have lost 20 lbs since March and I will make it to my goal!!

10 Jul
Good! That's exactly what I'm talking about. Holding on to what you want, and making it happen. There were no mights or maybes in that reply. Much respect Sterling.
10 Jul
Thanks D.J. I have definitely come along way in a short amount of time. And I WILL make it much farther cuz that's what #beasts do!
10 Jul
Very inspiring Sterling! Congrats on standing on your own two feet and showing your great strength and character!
10 Jul
Really good way to handle life!
10 Jul
Thanks Christian and Hypnotic!
Image_thumb
172 Posts
Jul 10, 2015 5:34am
via Android

So true, people around me always try to slow me or discourage me because I am a bit extreme. Some by lack of understanding and some by love because I injured myself quite a lot with sport or with life....but...I have a long term goal which i know will never let me satisfied and I learn to love myself and to listen to my body in order to push it further but not to kill it. In one year, I have quit my IT manager job to become house husband, changed continent, quit totally drinking and smoking, workout hardcore and lost 20 kg. People ask me why I continue working out so hard since i lost all this weight...and why I start back running while my knees are still painfull....well I am not even close to my goal lol and if I listen to everybody, I am supposed to stop my diet, my workouts, chill out and get a glass of wine while partying...lol...I won't...so it pleases me to read your post D.J

10 Jul
Good for u! Ppl need to remember that this is our lives and we want better no matter what!
Image_thumb
214 Posts
Jul 10, 2015 10:40am

Err... I'm guilty for being satisfied sometimes lol

The thing is the major satisfaction, for me, comes from improving, getting better and better... Feeling tired but still pushing, no matter what.

Satisfaction is good, as long as it makes you hungry for more

Image_thumb
269 Posts
Jul 15, 2015 2:02am
via iOS
I'm guilty of settling so I guess it's a form of satisfaction...or at least subconsciously. 
Image_thumb
334 Posts
Jul 19, 2015 5:15am
via Android

Bump

Image_thumb
459 Posts
Jul 30, 2015 9:59pm
via Android

Rise...my post.. riiiisse.

30 Jul
Lol zombie action!?
Image_thumb
25 Posts
Aug 24, 2015 11:42am
via Android

Bump

Image_thumb
334 Posts
Sep 2, 2015 5:36pm
via Android

Bump

Image_thumb
459 Posts
Sep 4, 2015 5:47pm
via Android

Needed this today

Image_thumb
214 Posts
Mar 22, 2016 10:53am
via Android

Bump

Image_thumb
172 Posts
Mar 30, 2016 5:36pm
via iOS
Riiiiiiiise again, I needed it today!
Image_thumb
1 Post
Apr 5, 2016 5:39pm
via Android

Man, this was so inspiring I'm not a very social person and I don't get to hear or be told such things and reading this here filled me with so much motivation (as lame as it sounds)  

Image_thumb
269 Posts
Apr 5, 2016 6:35pm
via Android

Needed this today, not just for myself but to push others.

Image_thumb
1 Post
Apr 6, 2016 9:43am
via Android

Hi. Any suggestions on how to train for pistols?  I have a hard time squatting all the way to the ground without falling over. Thanks!

06 Apr
Hi :) I'd recommend doing some "negative" pistol squats: sitting on a chair/bench/bed try getting up using just one leg :) There was a forum topic on the matter, maybe try searching for it with the searching bar ^^
06 Apr
Thanks Mihaela. Will search.
Image_thumb
11 Posts
Apr 7, 2016 1:16pm
via Android

Bigger Arms friends Please do this Awesome Workout for Bigg results

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51