Use a breakup as motivation

5 posts | Original | Recent
7 Posts
Jul 9, 2015 6:33pm
via Android

He recently broke up with me and it's been the greatest thing that has ever happened to me. Since then, I've started eating better, I'm working out 1-2 hours a day, and I just feel more hopeful. Use the bad in your life to improve what you can control. You'd be surprised how other things will just fall into place.

09 Jul
Am sooo going to use my brakeup marriage as a motivation also
09 Jul
I always motivated myself using my personal complex( like being short and skinny) and used it as a weapon against itself. Always working .
10 Jul
Well whatever motivates you I suppose. Just learn to truly love fitness and nutrition for what it truly is
215 Posts
Jul 9, 2015 6:35pm
via Android

That's right lady!
But make sure you're doing it for you first. Put all that energy you would have in a relationship, into working out, getting fit and healthy (:
You got this

4 Posts
Jul 10, 2015 7:57am
via Android

There's always a good side in every problem..good job!

385 Posts
Jul 10, 2015 3:02pm
via Android

He must of been crazy!

So your single, you say? j/k Haha

You now have a chance to be who you want to be, not how you are in a relationship.

Make the most of it before a saner person snaps you up!

5 Posts
Jul 10, 2015 7:04pm
via Android

I have totally the same motivation haha
First i have eat every day fries and pizza and all that unhealthy fast food.. now i broke up with my ex and i live by myself now.. i totally live healthy now! I stopped smoking, eat healthy food, only drink water and exercise every day!

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51