Losing my push

10 posts | Original | Recent
7 Posts
Jul 18, 2015 1:12am
via Android

I started this intense workout plan about two weeks ago and I've stuck strong to it. However, lately I've been losing motivation. How do I get that drive back?

18 Jul
Progress pictures help ALOT. just keep track of that .
21 Jul
Listen to music while you excercise if you don't already. Make sure your not doing the same exact programs each time switch it up. Not getting the recommended amount of sleep is one of the biggest reasons people lack the testosterone to be motivated to excercise, so be sure to get enough sleep. Have a schedule, but be sure to leave days to relax and not excercise.
159 Posts
Jul 18, 2015 5:54am
via Android

Simply don't stop. An easy workout is better than nothing. Make a 10minute workout with your favourite exercises for everyday :)
Do a workout to make your mind stronger . Your body will follow.

385 Posts
Jul 19, 2015 11:56am
via Android

Remember the person you want to be...

That's your goal, you can be that person as long you keep remembering that.

Set routine times, add extra workouts in make it part of your life...You dont forget or give up going to work :-)

7 Posts
Jul 19, 2015 2:02pm
via Android

Keep going, believe, in vision where you want to be bodywise and health wise and mix your workout Once you start seeing results you will be focused and you will be your own motivation You can do it!

9 Posts
Jul 20, 2015 2:59pm
via Android

Do it with someone. I find when your actually able to support someone else your more likely to do it with them!

459 Posts
Jul 20, 2015 5:40pm
via Android

If you don't need drive to eat, to shower , to wake up, to watch tv, to read, to hang out with friends, to get dressed, to take a poop, to brush your teeth, to breathe...then you shouldn't need drive to workout. You do it because it's a part of you and a staple of your day. If you can't get that, then there's nothing anyone can do for you. Don't confuse drive and motivation with attention and validation.

20 Jul
Well said d jack
195 Posts
Jul 20, 2015 5:46pm
via Android

The beginning is easy compared to the maintenance down the road. Consistency is HARD! It might be easier for some, but I can relate, it's easy for me to talk About working out, and get motivated, but I have to feel my back on the bench and my hands on the bar before anything comes to reality. Sometimes new workouts get me motivated, sometimes doing the same workout with someone else and comparing notes keeps me driven. Get creative, find a way to win! :-)

71 Posts
Jul 20, 2015 11:32pm
via Android

Just remember for what u started and u will get back that motivation don't give up .

3 Posts
Jul 21, 2015 12:38am
via Android

Psychologist would argue, to paraphrase, that motivation is correlated to keeping the mind engaged.  So disregard those saying, or hinting, your not motivated or driven; you are if you are asking for help. 

Bottom line is this: you are not into the workouts.  Try incorporating another workout program into and around your current workout programs rest days to keep it "fresh", or simply change the workout you are unmotivated with to do to something new.

With all the workouts and programs Skimble offers, there is certainly something that will keep you engaged and on track to your fitness goals. 

280 Posts
Jul 21, 2015 2:40am

I think you just need to remind yourself the reason as to why your doing this, always start with the end in mind, go to a place where you feel comfortable and relaxed and everything should workout just fine.

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51