I hate my obliques !!! :'(

4 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
12 Posts
Jul 24, 2015 8:41am
via Android

Please anyone can give me workout suggestion .. to cut down my obliques without knife :) i have been working on my stupid obliques for long time but it is so stubborn :(

24 Jul
Hi Sue It's easy ! You must do fat burning prog and HIIT.. Don't take junk food and go on diet... That's all baby ♡
Image_thumb
12 Posts
Jul 24, 2015 9:06am
via Android

Thanks Aysel .. you always support me :) HIIT very hard for me .. but I will try first with short mins .. long mins I cannot do .. last time I did . I felt like my heart will come out from my mouth ... coz I have heart weak since I born .. I really need to diet .. thank u so much Aysel

24 Jul
Welcome Sue... you 'll win !
24 Jul
Ok sue if you cannot hiit you can do interval biking and treademill circuit. They 'll help you to fat burning.. change different workouts everyday.. 10-15 min intense workout enough for you... you can do double time later take care honey
24 Jul
YES I'LL DO IT (just motivate myself :P) Aysel .. I have one more question please answer me .. I have no wifi or data plan in my ph .. when I am going gym .. I cannot make this skimble app.. even I downloaded and made offline .. when I m back to online it won't show workouts completed... is there any other way .. sorry my English is poor .. u might sometimes difficult to understand me :-)
24 Jul
No problem honey... My english is terrible too :)) i don't know any other way for your problem
Image_thumb
166 Posts
Jul 24, 2015 9:14am
via Android

Hey Sue for what it's worth I think you have great looking obliques and overall you look very fit and healthy.

But, if you really want to work on making your obliques even better I would have to agree with Aysel.  I'm in the same boat as you when it comes to the HITT.  But eating clean and getting some steady cardio (brisk walking, etc..)  will help lean out your obliques.  In addition to eating clean, you could also experiment with cutting carbs in cycles. 

24 Jul
No Christian... I hide my fat by my hand .. not to obvious .. hee hee .. this is just a trick .. I really do have fat .. it is curve and ruining my shape .. I am doing running and cycling too .. thanks for your support :-)
Image_thumb
159 Posts
Jul 24, 2015 9:32am
via Android

First of all what are you even talking about...you look great and you have a waist and great long torso..
I have a workout which is effective and works for me:
Oblique Toner  {P}
Also, doing woodchops with a resistance band or cable is superr effective.
But before that you should stop being so harsh on yourself :) Good luck with your fitness journey.

24 Jul
ohhh Pinky thank you so much .. I will do it .. wood chopping is good also .. for girls is really important when we wear fit dress .. I want to have smooth look .. thank u pinky :-)

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51