4 posts | Original | Recent
1 Post
Jul 29, 2015 1:10am
via Android

I need more motivation to workout so I could lose some weight

29 Jul
Try following some people and see what kind of workouts they do. Always works with me
29 Jul
If you are a tumblr girl like myself scroll through fitness blogs. They have great healthy recipes on them, motivational quotes that are usually funny, and for pictures of those through their weight loss journey. Or of fit girls whom will make you a bit jealous but also motivate you.
29 Jul
Thanks for the advices!! I'll try
31 Jul
Loosing weight is also an easy job the only thing needed to know is diet n workout
215 Posts
Jul 29, 2015 1:44pm
via Android

You don't need motivation to work out.
You want to lose weight so get up and do it. You get up to fix food when you're hungry, right? You get a drink when you're thirsty, right? And whatever else you may do throughout the day. Do you need motivation for any of that? Okay then. Start with a plan, if you're unsure how to plan and find the right workouts for you, ask for help. No harm in that.
But you will not lose weight if you don't have the right mindset to want to start first. No one can make you.

30 Jul
Thank you for this :)
30 Jul
You're welcome hun.
30 Jul
Well said Amber!
139 Posts
Jul 29, 2015 8:29pm
via Android

Well i was really fat.I lost enough weight not hard cause i realise that the fatter you are the more weight you can lose with the same work as a leaner person.I do 'weight loss' workouts the most and i am really proud of my current goals.If you want to follow me and stay motivated that would be great. :) I am active almost everyday.You live to make your dreams become true and live the life that is amazing.You only love once, but if you do it right once is enough ^^

280 Posts
Jul 29, 2015 10:49pm

Here is my advise to you staqrt off by setting some managable goals, workout  little and figure out what works out for you and create a schedule treat like your job and never miss a day, always remember to have fun, and try to do different things to keep yourself motivated.

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51