30 Day Squat Challenge

5 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
166 Posts
Aug 2, 2015 1:38am
via Android

Hey fam, I wanted an extra challenge this month so I decided to give this 30 day squat challenge a go in addition to my normal workout routine. This is the first "30 day challenge" that I'm attempting ...hopefully the knees and back hold up, lol.

I uploaded a pic of the squat challenge on my profile and created a 10 second timer for logging purposes only. Feel free to join me if you like :-)

02 Aug
Good luck! I've started my own as well but mine is squats, planks, pushups and crunches..
02 Aug
Thx Amber and good luck to u2. Yours sounds like a super intense and great full body challenge!
02 Aug
Hoping so (: I found a bunch of different ideas for workouts on Pinterest
02 Aug
Wishing you luck Christian! I've got my own squatting challenge. Those butts will not be prepared for the August pain. Attackkkkkkkk!lol
02 Aug
Thank you and best of luck to you too! I'm mostly doing it for the conditioning because I've been getting winded doing squats and lunges on my normal leg day, lol.
Image_thumb
166 Posts
Aug 2, 2015 1:10pm
via Android

Seeing all these different challenges in August is really motivating!  Gotta love the skimble fam

02 Aug
Am in :-)
Image_thumb
166 Posts
Aug 2, 2015 8:34pm
via Android

Hey fam, just wanted to clarify some questions I received on this challenge. 

Just to clarify, you don't need weights for this.  You can do bodyweight squats or if you want to add weight it's up to you and your fitness/comfort level.  Also, you can move the rest days around a bit if it works better for your schedule. 

Image_thumb
65 Posts
Aug 3, 2015 2:00am
via Android

Squat challenges are my favorite! I was going to resist but I just can't lol.... I'll join you

03 Aug
Yes!! The day by day breakdown is in my profile pics and the logging timer is in my created workouts. Let's do this J! :-)
03 Aug
Good luck, Chris and all of the other Skimble warriors! I'm doing my Yoga Challenge this month but it's a great motivation to see others challenging themselves too! :-)
Image_thumb
166 Posts
Aug 3, 2015 11:57am
via Android

Thanks Adam and good luck with your yoga challenge! 

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51