Legs

3 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
2 Posts
Aug 3, 2015 4:04pm
via Android

I have a strogner construction down but my waist is small. I'd like to hava thinner legs. What can I do?

04 Aug
Jump rope with me. It toned my calves real nice and shaped my thighs giving the illusion that they're actually slimmer. I've been at it three months and my legs look better then ever as far as I can remember! Give it a spin
04 Aug
How often do you jump?
05 Aug
When I started I only did it a couple times a week for like 5 or ten minutes. Only to finish struggling for breath, drenched in sweat and crying after first few sessions. Btw I am a heavy cig smoker. Anyway now I jump almost errrday for sessions that go from 2O - 3O mins! It's kinda cool to be able to jumprope 2-3 mins straight without tripping up with very minimal to pretty much no shortage of breath afterwards without breaking a sweat! Double unders are a doozy, cross overs are fun. U look much cooler once u get...
05 Aug
And last thing I forgot to mention. Jumping rope also gave me the upside down heart shaped sick looking calves! I'm always catching people gawking at them. Like I ain't know?! Lol Fortunately I was blessed genetically with my mommas big ol calves! Lol thanks ma without u I wouldn't have been able to parlay those ham like lower legs into diamond like looking specimens! Lol Goodluck girl, just do it! Ya no
05 Aug
@James S Bro no offence but people don't give a sh.t about the calves. People mainly look at arms&shoulders-upper body (as far as I observed) but legs are a minor attraction :) Just saying.
1437809988787_1_1_thumb
1 Post
Aug 3, 2015 4:16pm
via Android

Squat squat squat

03 Aug
Just that?
Image_thumb
196 Posts
Aug 3, 2015 7:14pm
via Android

That's right, cardio combined with squats will burn the bad stuff and tone the good stuff.

03 Aug
Thank you.
03 Aug
You're welcome, keep up the great work, you're looking great and asking the right questions!

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51