Struggling...

7 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
5 Posts
Aug 3, 2015 5:07pm
via Android

Damn it's hard to get motivated! What motivates u guys? Or do u have fun or upbeat workouts th any at I can do?

03 Aug
When I started I used to check out fitness photos on tumblr, when this stopped working I stopped listening to my laziness or my mood and done what I had to do and now I just look in the mirror and still push myself. I started getting used to this life a little and sometimes I start working out without me realizing it. After some weeks of struggling you'll find the beauty in this lifestyle and you'll get there. It's not a strict lifestyle, you can make it as you want as long as you are happy. Just struggle a...
03 Aug
Thank you love :)
Image_thumb
18 Posts
Aug 3, 2015 5:29pm
via iOS
I usually go online n look at some fitness stuff, like the progress people are making and stuff. It gets me motivated. When Im lazy i usually do some yoga. Its relaxing and your burning calories at the same time!
03 Aug
Thanks!
Image_thumb
196 Posts
Aug 3, 2015 7:50pm
via Android

Looking at what my body looks like now keeps me going, pay attention to even the smallest progress and show it off to others! Compliments help motivate too!

Image_thumb
7 Posts
Aug 3, 2015 8:32pm
via Android

For me it was the pics of fit girls and now my own results
I am not in the mood of working out right now, but I put my clothes on and play my favorite songs and get it done
You just have to overcome the first few minutes and then it is easy
The key is discipline :-)

03 Aug
Yep, it's all talk until I feel my back on the bench!
Image_thumb
196 Posts
Aug 4, 2015 1:57pm
via Android

Getting better?

04 Aug
Yes :)
Icon_missing_thumb
7 Posts
Aug 4, 2015 4:41pm
via Android

Gave a screen saver of your body goals . Not an unrealistic one. One that you can actually achieve working for it.

04 Aug
What motivates me is my son he loves working out with me make it fun Eb start lightly the struggle will become easier to fit when you make it a lifestyle smile through it if you slip up keeping pushing through you got this girl!!!
04 Aug
Thanks girl!
04 Aug
Thank you all for all of your support. You guys are amazing
04 Aug
No problem I'm in the begging stage of getting toned up I'm a mother of five and a stay home mother /wife I struggle to
Image_thumb
5 Posts
Aug 4, 2015 6:24pm
via Android

Thanks ebony :)

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51