Workout buddy/motivator needed!

10 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
6 Posts
Aug 9, 2015 6:13pm
via Android

Trying super hard to tone up just for general health, was doing soooo well then just lost all motivation due to a number of things. Feel like it would be better if I had someone to give me a push and we'd help keep each other on track :3

09 Aug
How hard u wana be pushed?
09 Aug
As hard as I can be! My favourite saying is 'go big or go home' so I like push myself to the max. Just finding it hard to start again at the moment
09 Aug
Me too. Message me
Icon_missing_thumb
3 Posts
Aug 9, 2015 7:09pm
via Android

just got it today I use to be very active and then I had a bad accident and injured my back since then gained a lot and could use some support really down on myself but I'm the best at giving people the push or confidence they need I like to help whenever I can.     

09 Aug
I was the same way until I hurt my back 2 weeks ago and have fallen of the band wagon. Gonna get back on tomorrow. You should too! :)
Image_thumb
6 Posts
Aug 9, 2015 7:12pm
via Android

Ahh I can kinda relate I had two operations on six months and the healing time has made me lose what definition I had. I'm willing to help you the best I can and hopefully we can get to where we wanna be!!

Icon_missing_thumb
3 Posts
Aug 9, 2015 7:17pm
via Android

that would be good I need to feel good about myself again. I just don't seem to have the energy. I was supposed to start twenty min ago but have just been staring and the screen I don't know where to start any suggestions

09 Aug
Go through the work outs and see some thing that's quick and easy. Slowly work your way into it and snowball from there. You'll get there, just keep at it
Image_thumb
6 Posts
Aug 9, 2015 7:30pm
via Android

Definitely :) aww nooo that's no good! Just start with something like one of the cardio workouts they have here? And over time do more and more then work on toning up specific body parts? I mean if you find one you like the look of I'll happily do it with you :)

09 Aug
That's great advice!
User_photo_thumb
2 Posts
Aug 9, 2015 8:31pm
via Android

I'm the same way. Hurt my back 2 weeks ago and have fallen off track. Gonna get back on tomorrow. Just remind  yourself to keep on going no matter how lazy or demotivated you feel. You'll feel better when you're done working out and it will help get your mind off things too! Works for me.

User_photo_thumb
2 Posts
Aug 9, 2015 8:32pm
via Android

That's great advice. I do the same thing by starting slow and get the ball rolling.

Image_thumb
6 Posts
Aug 9, 2015 8:48pm
via Android

Aww no :( just take it easy to begin with. Yeah you're right I feel so much better afterwards! Its just starting in the first place that's the hard bit :P We can all be positive and support each other and we'll reach our goals in no time!

09 Aug
Exactly! You've got the right attitude.
Image_thumb
2 Posts
Aug 9, 2015 9:41pm
via Android

Hey there, I'd also love to find a nice training buddy to keep me motivated! I'm finally healing out of a bad eating disorder and need to shake off the 15+ kg I gained during that time.. anybody in? :)

09 Aug
Good for you on getting over that!
10 Aug
Count me in!(:
Icon_missing_thumb
3 Posts
Aug 10, 2015 2:52am
via Android

thank you its nice to hear positive feedback especially when I'm so use to hearing negative ones I appreciate it

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51