Fast abs

3 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
4 Posts
Aug 11, 2015 4:02am
via Android

What are some good workouts for fast results for abs? I don't care how hard it is but ive got 2 weeks till my husband gets home and I want some results. It may be far fetched but never hurts to try

11 Aug
If you get abs in 2 weeks you will become a millionaire
11 Aug
2 weeks wow. Well you got to run. Try doing HIIT exercises as much as your body can tolerate
14 Aug
Haha no kidding Jovon:) Ya it definitely takes patience, I've been doing ab workouts every other day for a full year now... Made lots of progress since the beginning but it takes time...
17 Aug
You know lifting heavy compounds. Deads, front squats, barbell lunges. That takes a great deal of core muscle activation. Do that plus isolate those abdominals with traditional ab exercises is the best way to train for abs. But you have to shed that body fat down to make them visible. Yup lots o work
Image_thumb
612 Posts
Aug 11, 2015 6:59am
via Android

No such thing sorry.  Abs take time,  dedication and an excellent diet.  The most you can expect to achieve in 2 wks is maybe losing a bit of body fat over them with a v healthy diet and lots of cardio

11 Aug
Thank y'all like I said I know its far fetched a was just wondering if it was possible
Image_thumb
139 Posts
Aug 11, 2015 6:15pm
via Android

If it was easy everyone would do it...It's the hard that makes it great.Building a body and especially abds take a loooot of sweat and time.Workout everyday and u will see results at far future.But in 2 weeks there is no way to do something that would be visible.I am sorry...

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51