Back at it again.

3 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
6 Posts
Aug 12, 2015 1:09am
via Android

So its been almoat a year since i stopped working out. Life just got hectic new job, new house etc. Though i know i shouldn't blame it all on that but eh. Soo here i am starting up again ive put back on all the weight i lost and then some so give or take 15lbs since last year. Im going to need all the motivation in the world to keep going this time. Went out bought a weight set, bench, pull down, weights all that jazz so i can do it all right here at home.
Lets shed 25lbs off before winter gets here lets say by October :) let the goal begin..... tomorrow after work lol. Dont forget the motivational and negging aswell thats what i need someone to constantly push me.

Thanks for having me back.

12 Aug
Welcome back. All the best.
12 Aug
welcome back, i feel your pain
12 Aug
Good to see you made the decision to start again. If you want help keeping it going, feel free to message me. I could use some help too.
13 Aug
I totally am swimming in your backyard...just add a energetic 6 year old little girl to all that. I'm making a come too. Good luck! You have made the first step already.
19 Aug
Thanks guys. Last night i came upstairs to our gym looked at it and didn't get anything done went and ate ice cream instead and told myself you'll start tomorrow. Which i did i did one work out that i used to be able to so no problem but thia time i got tired at 26 out of 40 positions in the work out. Back at it again tomorrow. :-) hope all the best to everyone as well.
Image_thumb
155 Posts
Aug 13, 2015 1:22am
via Android

keep going!!!!

Image_thumb
196 Posts
Apr 20, 2016 3:29pm
via Android

I just got back after 3 months, lots of work to do, let's get it!

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51