Tasty diet plan?

5 posts | Original | Recent

Icon_missing_thumb
9 Posts
Aug 14, 2015 1:44am
via Android

Does anyone know if anyone knows any tasty but healthy diet plans that make feel full without eating a lot and is healthy?

Icon_missing_thumb
2 Posts
Aug 14, 2015 7:12am

Try to use nutritional food on daily basis and avoid adultrated food.

Image_thumb
25 Posts
Aug 14, 2015 9:24am
via Android

It doesn't have to be a diet. Eat a lot of vegetables, they will make you full (broccoli, cauliflower, tomato, cucumber, salads, kale, spinach, anything...). Eat chicken, fish, eggs, fruit. Make juices and smoothies. Drink enough water.
There are so many options. Learn about nutrition and what works for you.

Image_thumb
195 Posts
Aug 14, 2015 11:25am
via Android

Don't diet! Start counting your calories (count everything including drinks, you're only betraying yourself!), learn what your body burns in rest (there's formulas also in here, check out Scotty K's topics) and aim to work yourself into a constant deficit of say 10% by either reduced intake or more training.

You don't have to cut it from day one, make small changes and lower it step by step.

Good thing is: you don't have to leave out anything, just balance things out.

Sounds easy and it is as a path, but it needs dedication and discipline! But hundreds of ppl in here can tell you: it's freaking worth it!

Icon_missing_thumb
9 Posts
Aug 14, 2015 1:04pm
via Android

So your saying is I can eat different foods as long as I balance what I'm eating with other food categorys.

15 Aug
What I mean is: yes you can eat everything, also have a cheat day once in a while where you really crush your calory goals. You should just balance it out on the average and try to reach your goal say over a month. And you should also balance it out with your workouts: the more you move, the more you can eat
15 Aug
If you wanna be even more strict you can also balance out your macros: 50-30% carbs, 10-20% fat, 30-60% proteins are different goals for loosing fat and build muscles

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51