Why quit?

7 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
459 Posts
Aug 16, 2015 9:30pm
via Android

This is it...last set. Last mile. Last few reps. You've been digging for it. Pushing for it.
Sweat is everwhere...soaked your shirt. Running down your legs. Dripping in your eyes; you can't see.
You're out of breath...muscles are shaking. Face isn't too pretty right now is it. Is it?
You're ready to drop. You can't go no more? Why? You've made it this far!
Push!

There's somebody right now ready to pack it up and give up. You're better than them! A month ago You would have quit way before this point. You're better than you were!
Push!

Look for the pain. Look for the quit! Find it! Line it up in front of you and smash the f..k out of it!
Push!

Don't you dare quit. You've got more. I know it. You know it. You see it in your own eyes. Push!
You don't stop until you've poured out every drop of sweat, every drip of strength and will power you have.
This is a mental game. Push!

One more. Don't you stop before you reach the top of that mountain. Separate yourself from the quitters. The ones who want the easy out. Push that s..t until you can't push anymore!

Iron will...you have it. Develop it. Use it. Push!

#beastmodecamp! ! #CampLife #earnit #NoMatterWhat

16 Aug
Inspiring! Love this.
16 Aug
Definitely a topic that needs to stay at the top!! This is what we are all here for... To be better then we were yesterday!!
16 Aug
Love this :-)
16 Aug
Need to hear this going into the week! Inspiring words :)
17 Aug
Inspiring words thanks d jack that was awesome
Image_thumb
821 Posts
Aug 16, 2015 11:25pm
via Android

Smash the f**k out of what you thought was possible. Keep smashing, keep grinding!

#camplife

Image_thumb
139 Posts
Aug 16, 2015 11:56pm
via Android

I went to this mood before some days...But thanks to God i thinked some things...What i have achieve...How much i have changed from that bad day...When i realised that i am dammed fat and i am not living a healthy life i changed my mind.Into secs i changed my lifestyle.Once forever.Now i am here.The way i get here?I fall.But i got on my feet again.And the truth is that i am never satisfied.The day that i will see a six pack i will be satisfied.But this will take so long time...I don't even know if i will make it...I wanna say a big thanks all my friends, my family and just everyone who tells to me so good things about my marathon.For telling me so many good things about my body and reminding me how much ive change.These people make me change my mind.They remind me what i have conquer this so long time of sweating and feeling this pain.Remember what you gain in the past and have this as motivation.Continue!Don't lose your faith,courage and the 'believe' that you have for your self.    
       'If it was easy everyone         
   would do it.It's the hard that 
             makes it great.'

Image_thumb
269 Posts
Aug 19, 2015 5:28am
via iOS
Bump
Image_thumb
269 Posts
Sep 2, 2015 9:48pm
via iOS
Crush it! Repeat! 
Crush it!
Image_thumb
134 Posts
Sep 21, 2015 9:59pm
via Android

Buummmmpppp!!!

Image_thumb
459 Posts
Oct 16, 2015 7:54am
via Android

A friendly reminder

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51