Really bad weekend

6 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
1 Post
Aug 17, 2015 5:13am
via Android

I've been eating healthy and working out six days a week but this weekend I came over my parents and didn't work out at all, also ate really bad, like all the things I haven't eaten in weeks :(
I've lost 16 pounds so far, I allow myself a cheat meal a week, but now I'm so disappointed on myself.
Do you think these last couple days will do a lot of bad in my progress? Be honest :(
Tomorrow's a new day, I'm gonna keep it up, but I need some brutal honesty now.

Have a good week, everyone!

17 Aug
Sadly the math behind 3500 calories equaling one pound either way doesn't change much. With that being said, you've had good progress so far. It's okay to fall off the wagon, just make sure you get back on and continue. Don't beat yourself up over it, we all are human. Keep it up and continue with your good eating habits and exercise!
Icon_missing_thumb
5 Posts
Aug 17, 2015 5:22am
via Android

Everyone is imperfect we've all made the same mistake more than once so please don't beat your self up over it now if your working out regularly and eating healthy you will burn the calories off in no time if anything you'll just be bloated for a few days

17 Aug
Thank you for your reply and support!
17 Aug
No problem have a good rest of the day :)
Image_thumb
86 Posts
Aug 17, 2015 6:04am
via Android

you will be fine! remember its okay to take a break, let yourself relax and just enjoy life.

you had a good weekend with family and friends, dont let food choices bring you down.

you've done amazing so far! 16 pounds? thats awesome! reward yourself and take breaks every now and again. sometimes i find i need to take a break from working out like crazy or else i BECOME crazy and obsessed.

being healthy is about living, not about restricting yourself all the time. remember that! ☺

Image_thumb
954 Posts
Aug 17, 2015 12:00pm
via Android

I know it's hard to do but try not to worry too much about it. A healthy lifestyle is about the long term, progress measurable by months and years, not weekends.

Almost nobody decides to 'get fit' and then goes 100% progress w no setbacks.

This is the real world.  For even the best among us life is a constant struggle, and it's usually a little messy. We make progress and we have 'setbacks'. It's the natural order of things. Accept that and give yourself some peace of mind.

Image_thumb
13 Posts
Aug 17, 2015 1:28pm
via iOS
Yea.. Don't be sad we all doing that sometimes but the important you keeping up you progress. God pless you.
Image_thumb
7 Posts
Aug 17, 2015 5:04pm
via Android

Google "the Rock's cheat meal" and you won't feel bad about yourself anymore.

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51