Wishing for 200 or less... but how?

7 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
5 Posts
Aug 18, 2015 3:26am
via Android

Hi, my name is Cari. I have been working out all summer and am still at 229... 8 lb. loss. I would like to be at 200 or lower by May 2016. I am doing a schedule of legs on monday, arms on wednesday, abs on friday, and cardio on tuesday, thursday, and sunday. Any tips to help me lose more weight?

18 Aug
How is your diet?There's a group here by Kimberley called "Who wants to get out of 200s...",those fantastic girls and lads might help you,I believe. Great job and keep going strong!:-)
18 Aug
I've been at it for a few months (three I think), what worked for me was starting with small changes I could commit to and slowly working up to a lifestyle change. I began with just cutting caloric intake and walking, then I started doing those quick 10 minute exercise, moved up to keeping track of what type of calories and so on and so on. I workout about 30 minutes a day 5-6 days a week and it seems natural and couldn't imagine not doing so. you can't just change your habits overnight, it will never stick. Work up...
Icon_missing_thumb
7 Posts
Aug 20, 2015 5:09pm
via Android

If your goal is weight loss concetrate on cardio . Maybe its harder for too cuz ur building muscle ( which is good cuz it helps burn fat but bad cuz it weighs more than fat.)  Another thing is your diet .. you HAVE to change your diet and the relationship you have with food. Dont concetrate on the weighing scale just see it at as a lifestyle change. I look foward to seeing your  progress . 

Image_thumb
5 Posts
Aug 20, 2015 7:34pm
via Android

My diet is okay. I have been using myfitpal which is an easy way to keep a food diary. I am also living with people who are on a diet too so that helps. It is difficult to keep myself from getting seconds with food.

Image_thumb
12 Posts
Aug 21, 2015 2:06am
via iOS
Try things like taking the stairs or walking instead of driving 

For eating I eat like a college boy
Image_thumb
5 Posts
Aug 21, 2015 2:14am
via Android

Unfortunately so do I.

Image_thumb
12 Posts
Aug 21, 2015 2:16am
via iOS
Well I'm known for it 
I just rock it as best as I can ;)

But honestly as long as someone isn't eating McDonalds every day then making a conscious effort then they're fine

Image_thumb
12 Posts
Aug 21, 2015 2:26am
via iOS
I use smaller plates to trick my mind
Also I eat slowly and use small forks/spoons 

For cravings I buy the smaller "calorie packs " and eat them while meditating so I can enjoy every bite 
21 Aug
Thanks for the tips I think I start doing that. Right now, I tell my mind to just eat half a plate.

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51