I need some ideas

5 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
11 Posts
Aug 20, 2015 2:21pm
via Android

What are some fun exercises that I can do that will help with my tummy fat. I'm 330 pounds and it's hard to find stuff that actually does anything

20 Aug
I would start by walking a couple of miles a day at a brisk pace and also watch what you're eating. Don't make it a diet, but a lifestyle change. The more weight you shed the easier exercise will be on you. Good luck and we are here to help on the tough days.
20 Aug
Every day is a tough day when I can't find enough energy to do everything
20 Aug
I agree with Dave, you should make lifestyle changes, Start by walking at least 30 minutes everyday at brisk pace, I would suggest nutritional advice from a professional and be careful with your joints, specially your knees :)
20 Aug
I already have issues with my knees as it is and thats why im trying to get the weight off but I wanna walk at least 2 miles. And do 10 to 15 exercises a day.
Image_thumb
214 Posts
Aug 20, 2015 2:23pm
via Android

Food exercises :) I'd like some too hehe ^^

20 Aug
I ment fun
20 Aug
I bet it's a mix between "fun" and "good", so "food" :P Anyway check the "IF YOU WANT TO LOSE OR GAIN WEIGHT: READ THIS!" topic and make sure you do more HIIT. Wait for other replays too, someone might want to be more specific :)
Icon_missing_thumb
7 Posts
Aug 20, 2015 4:43pm
via Android

Walking 2 miles is a freat start.
But they're right it has to be a whole lifestyle change . And you cant pin point where to loose weight it has to be a whole body transformation . Youtube videos also have great cardio sessions . And donst strive for perfection but progress. Keep us updated with youre results pictures . Goodn luck and namaste .

Image_thumb
11 Posts
Aug 20, 2015 6:58pm
via Android

Just wanna be back down to 140 again!

Running-penguin_thumb
7 Posts
Aug 21, 2015 6:43am
via Android

Hi, great to hear that you are making  a start here!
Like others already mentioned it's important to change your food habits first. Just analyse your intake and make small but continuous improvements. Don't be tough on yourself immediately, that will spoil your mood and you'll end up with nothing.
If you don't excersise regularly now, it's best to also start that gradually. You mention knee pains already so be very very careful. Your knees are valuable and cant be replaced.
Try indeed some walking. Start out with a small distance and built it up. Try adding more movement in your daily life.
Swimming is also good as it is easy on the joints and bones.
When you feel confident start excersising. Again built it up from zero. There are great starter programs on Skimble.
Be patient, you've got quite a task ahead but it is worth it. Enjoy the ride and don't worry if nothing seems to happen at first, all will be right.

21 Aug
Thanks that kinda helps

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51