Motivation

16 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
3 Posts
Aug 22, 2015 1:15pm
via Android

I have no motivation I spend most of my time by browsing the internet, eating, watching YouTube videos and doing my homework. I want to lose weight so bad

22 Aug
You don't look like you need to lose weight but I had the same problem no motivation. I made myself a fix plan for doing sports at least 3 times a week without cheating. If you cheat once you will do it again. Programms here help too because they remind you of working out.
11 Sep
I need motivation as well and you pretty much sound like me, Internet, school, children, and TV and its like I have no energy to push myself to workout.... I am always sleepy mainly after i get the kids off to school.
Icon_missing_thumb
280 Posts
Aug 22, 2015 2:35pm

Want some motivation watch this video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fviFNrWKzZ8

Icon_missing_thumb
3 Posts
Aug 22, 2015 3:55pm
via Android

I need motivation as well. That's where my problem is.

Image_thumb
215 Posts
Aug 22, 2015 4:32pm
via Android

You don't need motivation to eat, watch tv/YouTube videos or do homework, right? Okay then. Motivation is inside of you. No one person can simply give it to you. You either have that want to get up and do or you don't.
Which is it?

22 Aug
Image_thumb
12 Posts
Aug 23, 2015 11:57am
via iOS
Set a goal for yourself and keep that in mind every day. And I agree with Amber, there is nobody that can hand you motivation. You have to do this yourself. Only you can make a change in your habbits. So you have a choise: are you going to be the one that quit because you're too lazy? Or are you going to be the one that sets her mind to something and makes herself proud? 
Good luck! 
23 Aug
Thank you sooo much!
23 Aug
Motivation+hard working+ Practice can make you perfect
Icon_missing_thumb
3 Posts
Aug 25, 2015 1:42am
via Android

I realize I am not the original poster, but actually yes, many times I do lack motivation to eat, or take care of myself like work out. When I was in school, I also needed motivation to do homework. Your comment was pretty rude and if you think just saying that to someone is going to make them change, you are so wrong. I'm here to try to make a change in my life, but it's extremely hard when you don't really care about yourself.

I'm trying to find some good motivation and inspiration here that will help me to change my thought process.

25 Aug
No it wasn't rude, it's the truth. The original poster doesn't have any problems doing her homework, eating etc, that's why she said that. The original poster has not even answered any of these posts trying to help her, shows how much she really wants this...
25 Aug
Okay she said thanks to one person, but hasn't done a single workout on here. If you're not even interested in trying ONE WORKOUT on here, why are you even on here. The people on here who actually make an effort see these "motivational posts" all the time and after a week the original poster is gone in most of the cases.
25 Aug
Well I guess it is because I'm new here. I don't know how this app works and would I download this app or this kind of app about losing weight when I don't really need to lose weight? Lol why would I install this app, post and seek for advices, read each comments, thank people and stuffs if I didn't need / want this? I just worked out early this morning yet forgot to post it here.
25 Aug
I don't know why, but a lot of people do that. I'm gonna bump two topics for you now (one about losing or gaining weight and one about another person asking for motivation) check the active topics if you're serious about this
30 Aug
Guessing that was directed towards me. You can see how greatly affected I am by it.. I'm not going to sit and sugar coat anything. Don't like what I say? That's cool. It only takes one for that to sink in. I don't really care if people think I'm rude. You won't find sugar coated bs here and if that is what you're after, you have the wrong mindset.
Icon_missing_thumb
1 Post
Aug 25, 2015 2:01am
via iOS
Why do you want lose weight? Maybe if you know and verbalize your "Why" that might spark some motivation. 
Icon_missing_thumb
3 Posts
Aug 25, 2015 2:04am
via Android

Trying to think more highly of my self image

Image_thumb
33 Posts
Aug 25, 2015 12:52pm
via iOS
If you really really want to lose weight, you don't need to try as hard.
Image_thumb
10 Posts
Aug 25, 2015 1:42pm
via Android

Look if u want to lose some weight without working out how about u try to download an app for that, its just an shortcut for your problem, or watch the program doctors and blog them, they usually have the answer for that

Image_thumb
3 Posts
Aug 25, 2015 1:46pm
via Android

Thank you so much

Image_thumb
3 Posts
Aug 25, 2015 1:58pm
via Android

It's my first time to post here and can you see how my sentence was incomplete? I was trying to see how this app/program/community works. I appreciate all the replies, I even screenshot it and saved it on my phone. I am a college student, who feels really bad about myself, about how I look and about my health. I want a better and healthy lifestyle and I can't exercise due to lung problem, I can't reduce eating because of some health issues too. I watch TV (no, that's a lie. What I do is browse on the internet about my homework and stuffs) I eat because I don't wanna starve myself.

27 Aug
Do you eat junk foods? X
27 Aug
Because i can help, if you want.
Image_thumb
10 Posts
Aug 25, 2015 2:03pm
via Android

Your welcome im glad to help u out, yet just one prb here, u dont look like u actually need to lose wight, your body looks perfectly good to me,still if u think u should lose weight start first by eating more salad and less fried stuff

Image_thumb
139 Posts
Aug 27, 2015 12:12am
via Android

I was a hardcore gamer.Wasting all my day in my room doing the same things like you :P Plus playing games for hours...Now i turn on my PC to turn up the music for workout ^^.When i realised that i have lost so much weight and my friends and everyone saw my body changing they said to me so good words that i understand how great is to workout and eat healthy. If you really wanna do this take the decision and cut PC or at least use it less.And start workout.A workout buddy here will push you and motivate you a lot.Start workouting for at least 20 mins per day.This will change a bit your body and your mind.When you will realise that your body looks better and more beautiful for you and everyone around, you will take it seriously and you will change your mind.You will love more and more to workout because you will know that you are doing something amazing for your self.And when you will see the results...You heart will bloom from hapiness.Believe,have faith and don't forget....You Only Live Once!But if you do it right once is enough!Conquer your goals :) .If you wanna lose weight and stuff follow me and i will help you as much i can.
And i just saw that you have some problems with your lungs...Don't worry about nothing lady.Try fast walking.I know you can do this without effecting your lungs negative.Cut the junk food the chips and stuff.Fizzy drinks too.Start eating clean food.Eating healthy and workouting will make you lose weight without sweating or trying very hard.I promise you if you follow these steps you will see and feel the difference.Just believe sweety :)

27 Aug
I couldn't thank you enough for typing that and spending your time to comment on my post. Really, I appreciate everything and will follow your advice. I have swimming class today, and I'll walk later in the afternoon instead of riding a taxi. Thank you so much!
Icon_missing_thumb
1 Post
Aug 27, 2015 1:17am
via iOS
why i can't watch the video
Image_thumb
139 Posts
Aug 27, 2015 5:33pm
via Android

You are great :) Brilliant idea ^^ Walking instead of taking a taxi its an awesome idea.I count on you.And also you are on a swimming class thats awesome and a great way to exercise and build a beautiful body like a sexy lady ;) ^_^

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51