How to stick to your weight loss plan

3 posts | Original | Recent
1 Post
Aug 24, 2015 9:32pm
via Android

I'm kinda frustrated since I'm always relapsing in my weight loss plan. So I basically can't pull through my weight goals since I'm kinda munching my way to food in the night. Yeah I know eating so many at night will cancel all my efforts in the day. So what will I do?
Any advice will be accommodated.

25 Aug
I just don't buy any junk food and if I'm hungry eat fruits
150 Posts
Aug 25, 2015 4:35am
via Android

I drink homemade fruit  smooth .they help,get rid of the sweet craving  .I'm drinking, one right  now.

4 Posts
Aug 27, 2015 9:22pm
via iOS
Hi there! I struggle with the same thing. Temptation at night! This might sound corney but what I've found that works for me is visualization. I have put up pictures of myself at a body composition I was happy at on my phone, on the fridge, in the bathroom, just to remind myself of what I'm working towards. I also have sticky notes all over the fridge with positive messages like "remember your goals" "drink more water" "good job today" "make good food choices". I see those and it helps me to stay on track. Also I have thrown out all the junk I don't want to eat and stear clear of those aisles at the grocery store to avoid temptation. These ideas seem to be working for me. Maybe it will work for you. Good luck on your journey hope this helps!

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51