trying to get back in shape...

3 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
1 Post
Aug 27, 2015 5:07pm
via Android

I've already lost 80lbs by walking and eating right but I can't lose anymore weight and I still have a belly. I think I have plateau. What can I do to start getting rid of this unwanted fat? I want to drop at least 30 more lbs.

27 Aug
Hi, saw your post was wondering your carb intake is it processed carbs.
27 Aug
Really don't know. I'm on a 1800 cal intake.
27 Aug
Do you know what your ratios are? (Protein, carbs, and fats.) Height? And how would you describe your activity level ? Low, average, or above average?
27 Aug
I'm 5'8...I walk from 2 to 8 miles a day...I'm average I guess...
27 Aug
Would like to find a workout partner to push me an intense level..I want to build my strength up...
Icon_missing_thumb
1 Post
Aug 27, 2015 5:45pm
via Android

Awesome work!! I'm working on my last 15 lbs, lost 17 so far. I've found that cardio & strength training are helping me towards the end. And researching types of food that help with no belly fat. Hope that helps. Keep up the good work!

27 Aug
Thanks...wish you the best of luck...
27 Aug
Cardo workout for some weeks at least 4 weeks ....and the best cardo for beginners is jogging...start by running 1km ,slowly increase it to 2 ,then 3 ....try to eat the right food at the right time .....when you burnt your cardo ....progress to HIIT WORKOUT .GOOD LUCK
27 Aug
Are you doing any strength training exercises
27 Aug
No. Don't know the first thing about it.
27 Aug
have you ever used the my fitness pal app To track your nutrition information? A good tool free to help see where you calories are coming from
Image_thumb
25 Posts
Aug 27, 2015 11:49pm
via Android

Add strength training and HIIT to your workout plan. Drink a lot of water.

28 Aug

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51