School :/

5 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
33 Posts
Aug 29, 2015 9:36am
via iOS
I start school in a week. But since I'm going to be getting extra homework and revision, I don't know how I'm going to workout and eat healthy with all that stress put on top of me as well? Also, when I started exercising it was in the middle of the summer holidays/vacation so it's going to be a hell a lot different for me now! And whenever I walked back home from school, I would always buy loads of chocolate from the nearby market. What I'm trying to get help with is how to keep exercising and eating healthy, with also all the schoolwork as well?
29 Aug
I also attend school best piece of advice is make a 30 day calendar and try to stay away from chocolate finally when you get home rest and workout at 6 or 7 PM that way your will be moving faster when you do your homework.
29 Aug
So I should workout before I do homework?
29 Aug
Yes you should do your homework.
Image_thumb
215 Posts
Aug 29, 2015 1:55pm
via Android

Make a plan.
Write out everything you will need to do (schoolwork, eating and working out) then make a chart of what time to do this or that.
Once you have it all out in front of you rather than jammed in your head, it should be easier to plan your days.
Start with a 1 week plan. If that still works and goes great after a week, move on to two weeks, then so on. Soon you'll have a set schedule to go by and it will seem like a piece of cake.

29 Aug
Thanks for help
30 Aug
Yes!! That's an amazing idea, I love it. Thank you Amber.
Image_thumb
10 Posts
Aug 29, 2015 2:22pm
via Android

Its a prb to be commited to school, i feel yah, but luckly my collage year still have about 2 months away, any way back to u, i suggest that u try to keep working out, never stop, but instead of working out for about 1/or2 hours, just try a certain diet that will help u lose some weight, and do ur training in ur free time

30 Aug
Thanks, your advice helped a lot. Xx
Image_thumb
10 Posts
Aug 29, 2015 2:24pm
via Android

But dont use just random diets, pick the one that matches ur health needs okk

Image_thumb
139 Posts
Aug 31, 2015 11:35am
via Android

My school starts at 11 days... :( I hate that!I will have the stress and so much more less time...

31 Aug
Don't worry about it, try to find time to exercise and to not binge eat. Also, try loyal to your diet as well.
31 Aug
My diet is going well but i want to continue workouting
31 Aug
Then find time.
31 Aug
I will try.Thanks a lot ^^
31 Aug
Anytime Chris.

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51