Gym and School balance

2 posts | Original | Recent
1 Post
Sep 1, 2015 1:01am
via Android

With college classes just starting now I have been super busy but I'm still trying to find time to work out. Who knew it would prove to be so tiring.

01 Sep
I find that doing some reading on the pedal bike gives me the best of both worlds.
03 Sep
Do you live on campus or at home? If you live at home and go to college it is going to be very tough to get those workouts in I would recommend that you find some free time and workout during those times. Good luck and God bless!!!
4 Posts
Sep 2, 2015 6:15pm
via Android

Hi. I think exercising will keep your mind up during the day. Workouts can free your mind and relax you so you can study more effectively. Well, at least it works on me. Even short morning walks can make your day better. You can walk to your school , if you can't then wake up early and go for a walk.
Or when you give like 10 minutes breaks during your study, you can do some of the basic exercises . For instant, you had studied 45 minutes then you wanted to give a 10 minutes break. You can do 50 jumping jacks and still have 5 minutes to rest. It won't be tiring because you are doing it with small periods. I hope this will help you.

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51