My Journey

6 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
269 Posts
Sep 7, 2015 1:49pm
via iOS
This is the best place for this. Today is my one year anniversary of when I started my journey to a better, healthier me. The pounds I've destroyed are few, and not as many as I would have liked but to me it's huge. 17lbs in 12 months! In addition I've melted 8 inches and dropped 8% body fat. I know I have a ways to go yet but it's in the right direction!
07 Sep
Well done Christa....you have worked hard and its paid off, be proud...tomorrow its starts again :-)
07 Sep
BRAVO WHOO!!! Congrats you deserve it keep it up and may God bless,
10 Sep
wooohoo!! thats amazing!! keep it up Christa!!
11 Sep
Congratulations, keep up the wonderful work
Image_thumb
52 Posts
Sep 7, 2015 3:36pm
via Android

Conquered one year good job. Keep going it gets even better :)

Image_thumb
334 Posts
Sep 7, 2015 7:25pm
via Android

Happy Anniversary beastly sis!

This journey will only get better! You're an inspiration to many and such a fantastic friend to have on here. Keep going beautiful.

08 Sep
Thanks Hadi!!
Image_thumb
821 Posts
Sep 8, 2015 3:07pm
via Android

Here's to another year of sweat and blood christa.  Ok maybe not the blood hehe

Image_thumb
269 Posts
Sep 15, 2015 4:10pm
via iOS
I'm beginning to feel as tho I love self destruction. Every month, after guards I come home strong and work out like a deamon. Then, the week or so before drill again it gets lazy. I've been lazy since last Tuesday when my daughter started preschool. I have guards this weekend and a PT test on Saturday morning. I'm feeling the normal anxieties over the sit-ups that I get every time. I hate doing them with an audience...of 54 other people. 
Image_thumb
269 Posts
Sep 19, 2015 4:42pm
via iOS
I'm so done! I gained three lbs and 2" back! WTF over!? 

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51