I stopped eating meat!

2 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
2 Posts
Sep 8, 2015 8:46pm
via Android

So, I am eating meatless now for about one and a half month and it feels great! I'm not doing this because everyone else is doong it, I'm doing it because I don't need it anymore. My mother, father and sister are vegetatians since years. I'm not judging people who eat meat I'm just not eating meat for me! I don't have the desire to eat meat and that's why I stopped eating it! Just a little update what was going on...

08 Sep
I have also been meatless for months now and I do not miss it a bit. Good job and good luck!
08 Sep
Cool. Good luck. I was meat free for over 10 years. I hope you do your research.
09 Sep
Congratulations. I'm also vegetarian for many years. Make sure you're getting enough protein from other sources. I'm happy for you! Check out terrapass.com about the carbon-cutting impact of choosing to not eat meat. Namaste.
09 Sep
Congrats - that's great! I eat meat.. but not much anymore. Being a vegetarian is really healthy and saves the environment. But you'll probably have to take some magnesium or iron pills.:-)
09 Sep
No N1, vegans and vegetarians get their iron and magnesium from leafy greens. You dont require meat or supplements. Research is a wonderful thing. :)
Image_thumb
86 Posts
Sep 10, 2015 2:55am
via Android

way to go!!!

i have been a vegetarian for about half a year now and im loving it!!

since your family have been veggies for a while, im sure you'll have no problem with making food, thats usually (obviously) a pretty big struggle with us veggies!!!

10 Sep
Thanks for your nice words! And it really was easy for me to stop eating meat, I jusz decided this overnogjt amd started it the next day and I'm loving it too!!:-) I just feel so clean and great!!!
10 Sep
man, after a while of not eating meat, it loses its appeal
10 Sep
You say it!

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51