New workout goals

5 posts | Original | Recent
Sep 12, 2015 12:37am
via Android

So my boyfriend was supposed to come up to visit me on Thursday (he lives three hundred miles away). The night before, he tells me he can't come and that we'd talk about why in the morning. He doesn't want to talk for a whole month. I get three days or a week, but he doesn't want to talk at ALL for a whole month. we've been dating for nine months now and I find this ridiculous. He says this isn't a break or breakup, but what else am I supposed to think it is?

So anyways I want to work out like crazy and push myself to become tougher and able to workout so much longer. Losing weight is a huge goal, but ultimately it's the strength I'm looking for, to play water polo with. I'm using this excuse of his hiatus to try and work out every spare minute of the day. I felt like I should say something to the community here, because I need a lot of support and love to do this. Clocking in right now, yes, right absolutely this second I'm writing this I'm 265.8. I want to get down to two forty by the end of this month. Do you guys think that's enough time to lose twenty five pounds? Let me know!:)

12 Sep
On days that I'm overwhelmed I do an intense workout to get my mind out of it and get happy thoughts. I also listen to positive encouraging songs that help me focus and be more happy. I listen to christian music and it has helped be better not only spiritually but also mentally so good luck and God bless.
12 Sep
Not to discourage you, but 25 lbs in one month seems to be a steep target. You should lose 2 lbs a week max to keep healthy. During the first few weeks the loss rate will likely be higher than that though. In any case, 25 is just unrealistic! You better set a doable target so you won't be discouraged at the end! In any case, good luck. Always remember that any lost pound is a success!
215 Posts
Sep 12, 2015 1:40am
via Android

Forget boys, do squats..
That should be a thing.

Sep 12, 2015 1:41am
via Android

That should be a thing!! Whenever I think about him I'll do thirty squats. Every damn time

12 Sep
Finally someone on the same page as me! Sounds great
342 Posts
Sep 12, 2015 7:58pm
via Android

I totally agree with Haitham
You want to be realistic the first week if eating healthy you can lose 3-4 pds. Anything after that should be an average of 1-2 pds a week, that way it stays off!  When you lose weight to quickly your chances of gaining it back is high!
Good luck on your goals and remember your journey should be about YOU and Noone else! 

1 Post
Sep 15, 2015 10:02am
via iOS
Wow, I love how you are channeling your frustration! You got this! I have recently put on weight, possibly due to age and recent lack of inspire me to get going! I don't know if you can lose 25 lbs in a month, ( possibly being too big of a goal), but you are on the right track! I'll be happy to cheer you on!

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51