Motivate me!

5 posts | Original | Recent
1 Post
Sep 14, 2015 6:52am
via Android

I tend to ignore workout routines as soon as I get frustrated or stressed. I'd like to NOT do that. If anyone would follow me (I'll follow in return) just to say something positive or like a workout I did from time to time I think it would help me feel more accountable and proud of what I do.

I'm a 25 year old law student. Born in NY, living in LA. I brew beer and knit and read. Mama to a rescue pittie pup.

I'm 4'11", 93 pounds. Waist to hip ratio of .72, 18.8 BMI, 25% body fat. Trying to drop body fat to around 20% and tone up. Don't want my weight to change significantly.

I definitely feel like I just wrote a profile for a very strange dating site. I hate writing about myself...
But yes! I'd love to know some people on here!

16 Sep
wlcm ^_^
16 Sep
I know how you feel. Added.
17 Sep
You had me at "I brew beer" ;-)
21 Sep
Sorry if I offend u but beer and any other achollol is bad. It kills and our want but as healthy as someone who doesn't. U might say its weak or u don't get drunk but is a fact you will get drunk eventually
821 Posts
Sep 16, 2015 5:39am
via Android

Hahaha. Yeah, you totally just filled out an eHarmony profile.

Anyway. What exactly do you need help with? Workout recommendations? Routines? Nutrition?

Because at the end of the day that's all I or anyone else here can help you with. All the true pushers here have complicated lives, injuries/ surgeries. I'm one of them. I work a tough job 12 hours no weekends off. Have a personal and family life to balance.  But I'm still grinding in the gym. You know why? Because I want it!

You say you get frustrated.  What is so frustrating about working out? Because you get tired? Well learn your limits and crush them if that's the case.

139 Posts
Sep 16, 2015 11:36am
via Android

Feel free :) be your self!We are all here for everyone!You nees to eat well and workout at least 25 mins each day to burn your fat.

35 Posts
Sep 16, 2015 2:14pm
via Android

You are worth the investment.  I wake up nearly every morning at 4:30 to squeeze a workout into my very busy life.  Almost every one of those days when the alarm goes off I think...I could just sleep that extra hour but then I think, the only workout I regret is the one I  (rarely) skipped...focus on YOUR goals, it is so worth it when you get to where you want to be,  enjoy the trip and if you ever really get there, the destination.  The trip seems endless to me because when I get close, my goal changes.

10 Posts
Sep 16, 2015 6:27pm
via Android

Hi! Paralegal here in Indiana. It's not ALL cornfields. ;) I assist in criminal, litigation, elder, real estate, bankruptcy and manage the office. I am 5'4" and about 108. My weight tends to move up and down a lot. I've been at this program for 9 weeks. I'm seeing a lot of toning up. I'm currently working on my core and abs. I've had 3 kids and I'd like my flat belly back. Plus a more round booty again.  Good luck!! Once you start seeing results you tend to push yourself more.

21 Sep
No thinks of cornfield for Indiana. Racing, the Pacers HOME OF LARRY BIRD, And Indiana Jones

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51