What do you do or eat that helps you lose weight?

5 posts | Original | Recent

Icon_missing_thumb
3 Posts
Sep 19, 2015 5:15am
via iOS
Ant tips? Any sure fire advice? What keeps you going on walking? What time do you work out? How long? I am getting demotivated. I lost 5 lbs but gained 2 fast
19 Sep
I have found working out at the end of the day works best for me. It gives my body all day to "warm up" and to fuel with fresh veggies and fruits and good whole grain carbs so I have the energy for a good workout. And music is a must for motivation! :)
19 Sep
And don't let that 2 pounds get u down. It is normal for ur weight to go up & down by a couple. And remember muscle weighs more than fat.
Icon_missing_thumb
3 Posts
Sep 19, 2015 5:17am
via iOS
I just started walking too. I put music on. Push my toddler in a stroller. I can go 50 mins to an hour. Then i started running a bit. Then i would stop at a park and exercise. Then i found skimble. :) Lately I have been walking my dog too.
Icon_missing_thumb
10 Posts
Sep 20, 2015 2:52pm
via Android

Two things that worked for me are...
1) walk. I walk and take transit everywhere, I haven't driven my car in two weeks.
2) cut down on sugar. I started looking at the sugar content of what I was eating and cut it down drastically. I was surprised at how much sugar was added to some things.

Icon_missing_thumb
3 Posts
Sep 20, 2015 6:01pm
via iOS
Thanks! I realize too that i love walking. My body seems to look for it. The hardest is to get your shoes on. Lol. The actual walk connects you to nature. This is when I destress, i pray and I guess i get my heart pumping. I bring my dog or the baby or my 7 yr old and it is more fun. I will try to seriously stay away from unhealthy food. It does not help at all
Image_thumb
5 Posts
Sep 21, 2015 4:06am
via Android

Say NO to sugar. Say "what's up" to water!! :D

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51