Motivation

3 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
2 Posts
Sep 24, 2015 2:54am
via Android

After a week of working out I lose my motivation. Lately I've felt determined to lose weight before my senior year prom and prove to everyone that I can do it especially my ex boyfriend. I've tried talking to the people who support me but they don't really understand, I haven't met anyone else that works out. So I'm wondering what are your ways to stay motivated when you feel like giving up?

24 Sep
If you really are open minded to hear this its information that has changed my life. First off don't take anything I say as fact without being sure it not only makes sense but it will also move to this direction your trying to get to. There's 2 barriers. 1 is our conditioning. You speak the language you speak and like the food you like because of your conditioning. The things you have done with repitition for years. This also has an effect on our beliefs of how good life can be for us. 2nd barrier is enviornment. We tend...
Image_thumb
139 Posts
Sep 24, 2015 12:01pm
via Android

I was like this...But you need to realise some things.So you will be strong mentally with faith,courage and confidence.Follow these steps and you will succeed 100%.Healthy nutrition.Eat everything that is home made and eliminate junk food and fizzy drinks.Workout at least 30 mins each day.I was a really fat guy...I had friends and stuff but i wasnt someone famous...Everyone wqs ignoring me and i never had confidence.But i changed.The summer i said 'I will change.Once forever!No matter the sweat, the pain, the tears and the depression.'When schools opened again...Everyone freak out with my new body and my new style and everything.I see some people who are doing sports for many years and they are shredded.Well when i get into my class again i felt like one of them.But i worked 3 months.They work for like 4 years.But nobody of them choose to do that.They just follow the sport and they are getting the rewards.But me...I wanted so much to be leaner and shredded.I tried with my best.With confidence,faith,believe and courage you can conquer everything.Everything!If you really wanna do it then start!Nothing is a waste remember this.Everything is something in this life.Don't give up and don't regret for something you have done.Regret for the things you didnt do.Think smart,take your time and do the right decisions.You are great!But you can be the best for your self if you will take this decision.'Yes, i will try and i will be' Cause you only live once! ☺

24 Sep
Thank you!
24 Sep
Will you try? :) Will you take the decision to change your self once forever?
Image_thumb
1 Post
Sep 24, 2015 5:07pm
via Android

Don't give up!  Sometimes you must fail in order to succeed!!!
I CAN DO ALL THINGS THROUGH CHRIST WHO STRENGTHENS ME!

I am a personal trainer. I started at the age of 30. I'm 55 yrs old.  If u need help, I'm here for you.

24 Sep
Thank you!
26 Sep
Hey I'm new to this app but I do lots of sports and try to workout as much as I can. But the thing that keeps me going Is proving to myself to be the best I can be. And If your doing this just for one person to empress him or her. Than that's kinda of hard to be motivated for I belive that if you really want it and give it all your got than you will see results. What helps me is praying to God for strength when I fell like I can't carry on and looking...

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51