LOSE WEIGHT

4 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
1 Post
Oct 16, 2015 3:51am
via Android

i want to lose 15 pounds an tone up my belly and arms ..what would.be the best way to approach this? any suggestions?

16 Oct
What are you doing now for cardio, what does your daily food intake look like?
16 Oct
i walk about 4 miles a day idk if that counts as cardio.. and i eat whatever i have .. you know. I dont eat very healthy though.
16 Oct
4 miles throughout the day or a workout session? Nutrition plays a big part in our weight loss and overall health
16 Oct
How much time can you set aside daily to workout? Doesn't matter if it is all at once.. cane you spare up to 15 minutes daily?
18 Oct
I can't fully run 3.1 miles but I run then when my legs won't push anymore I walk a little then I go and start running again u have my support cause this stuff is very hard
Image_thumb
18 Posts
Oct 16, 2015 4:26am
via iOS
Hi Angelica. Like others have said nutrition is key to your success. Now, i have done this program called 21 days fix twice and lost 18 pounds. I can give you more info if you want. Contact me at: robertrod@hotmail.com
16 Oct
Hi if you are really interested in toning up girl I can help you..find ne on Facebook...
Image_thumb
821 Posts
Oct 16, 2015 9:58pm
via Android

I personally think you don't need to lose 15 lbs.

But if you want a leaner look. You need to hit some weights. Muscle takes up less space in the body then fat.

Anyway, just remember.  Whatever you do, make it a lifestyle change. Don't go for "quick fixes" they'll never work in the long run.

Icon_missing_thumb
1 Post
Oct 17, 2015 1:19am
via Android

Jmy 4m ml○5% <☆3€{○tC oh

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51