What keeps you energized?

7 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
158 Posts
Oct 20, 2015 1:23pm
via Android

Hi guys

I've been having a hard time getting back on track with my workout routine. Ideally I'd like to work out 3-4 days a week, but this last month even once a week is an achievement. I realize that these are busy times for me, but I refuse to believe time is the issue here. After a long day I just feel too tired to work out. So my question is:

WHAT KEEPS YOU ENERGIZED???

What's your secret? TELL ME!!!

23 Oct
Caffeine
28 Aug
Passion towards football.. Passion towards workout I never see workouts as workouts
28 Aug
I see them as practice that will make me stronger..and most of all I want to help many people in this world cause my true goal is to serve humanity. If I am not healthy than how can I help others.. !! Good luck!! :) just find your purpose buddy
Image_thumb
159 Posts
Oct 20, 2015 1:52pm
via Android

I never feel energetic before my first workout but once I do one anyway it's easily on to the next one. Just start with anything, it will automatically lift your mood and energy and get the ball rolling :)

20 Oct
Honestly thinking about what I want to achieve is how I stay energetic. Also thinking about the person I want to be. That's how I do. I took two weeks off though, one week I was sick and the other for personal reasons. But try and think of what ypu want to accomplish, and think of how you can accomplish it. It takes four weeks to get in the habit of doing something. :) good luck!
Image_thumb
3 Posts
Oct 21, 2015 12:51am
via Android

I made a workout Playlist full of songs on spotify that I listen to when I'm in the car (2+ hrs a day). I'm on my phone constantly (busy working mom of 2) so my phone has constant reminders and apps and such. This keeps fitness on my mind and helps me look forward to my daily workout. There are definitely times (read as weeks) when I am unable to workout. I just buckle down again and keep going. Good luck!

Image_thumb
139 Posts
Oct 21, 2015 12:33pm
via Android

That there is nothing that will make you stronger without working for it.Cause its something good for you and your whole body.For your self.You really want it?Then go for it.Otherwise find an excuse and let it.I changed my body so i know that workout is something that i loved and helped me change my self.Don't be lazy.Nobody got nothing without hard work.Wanna something bug?Workout big!The results are worth of your tears,pain and sweat!

Image_thumb
158 Posts
Oct 21, 2015 7:40pm
via Android

Thanks for the tips guys, really motivating stuff!

Image_thumb
71 Posts
Nov 6, 2015 5:24pm
via Android

I always  look at my friends  workouts  what they do I mean those who really  work hard and I say to myself  why I'm not doing and I start like a beast then lol or music makes me energised  to .

Image_thumb
158 Posts
Aug 27, 2016 9:48am
via Android

I'm having trouble working out again. Does anybody have any other tips that might help?

27 Aug
Mate everything you need is a program.To make your life easier and more efficient with time so you wont waste any.What troubles yoy exactly?Cause I had the same problem and I am fighting it well while I am a student on the last year and I study hard.
27 Aug
I feel like I dont find the time to work out anymore. Work, college and my hobbies are taking up too much time. I walk and ride my bike a lot, but I don't exercise my core muscles anymore. I'm starting to notice my muscles getting slimmer.
27 Aug
Tommorow is a new day.I suggest you for this day to do something different and this is to do your hobbies and college stuff and see how much time they take.Dont try to waste any time just do everything you need to do and then see how much time is remaining to spent it to workout or whatever.Do this first man and you will see if you can change this lifestyle
30 Aug
You could set aside maybe 5 mins of your day everyday then build on it. You could do a very fast paced workout with very little rests. A 5 min workout is just 0.3472% of your day and we all definitely have 5 mins to spare

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51