Outdoor activities vs. Gym; which is better?

3 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
8 Posts
Oct 26, 2015 12:39pm
via Android

I have a gym subscription for one year since november last year and i only used it for 4 months. I got hooked in hiking and outdoor activities and i feel bad because i wasn't able to use up my gym membership, i wasn't motivated coz i dont have a gym buddy :(...which will give me more toned shape, gym or outdoor activities?

27 Oct
I do prefer outdoor. But being a truck driver do not have much choice. But even at home I will find excuses to not go to gym , but cant not find one good to skip workout at home/outside .
Image_thumb
33 Posts
Oct 26, 2015 10:33pm
via iOS
the gym can actually be unhealthy for you, because you're using unnatural movements to build your body. Whereas if you do natural movements and activities, you will have a lot less chance of risking your arms being injured.

I'd say that a more artificial way of becoming fit is to attend the gym but both is absolutely fine.
Image_thumb
52 Posts
Oct 26, 2015 11:11pm
via Android

I've been thinking about getting a gym membership myself just to be in a fitness & workout environment.

But I also love being outdoors in Mother Nature just to hear the birds chirping the Sun on your skin and fresh air I don't know I guess I feel free I would definitely use the gym for the rainy days and maybe a few other but I'll say do whatever works for you whatever makes you comfortable

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51