Jumping

6 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
8 Posts
Oct 30, 2015 7:04pm
via Android

Hey Guys I can't seem to perform these workouts correctly considering my legs won't work properly ! I seem to strain really badly and lose balance just doing a single jumping lunge or jump squat. I can't figure it out. Tips on how to do them with more ease ? Ideas on how to strengthen legs for jumping ? Or can you tell me what I might be doing wrong ? Thnks ♡

02 Nov
Working on your core muscles to help you stay balanced might help
02 Nov
Also they might just be a little too difficult for you, start by doing other leg excersises and your legs will get stronger
Image_thumb
8 Posts
Nov 2, 2015 9:11pm
via Android

Hey Guys I can't seem to perform these workouts correctly considering my legs won't work properly ! I seem to strain really badly and lose balance just doing a single jumping lunge or jump squat. I can't figure it out. Tips on how to do them with more ease ? Ideas on how to strengthen legs for jumping ? Or can you tell me what I might be doing wrong ? Thnks ♡

02 Nov
Image_thumb
8 Posts
Nov 3, 2015 12:02am
via Android

Thank you for the reply; usually my core is the strongest part of my body and my legs tend to lack but I'll keep trying with other exercises to get them in shape ^.^ @ Silje A

Image_thumb
2 Posts
Nov 3, 2015 12:11am
via Android

I had the same issue at first. Just do them slow until you develop the balance and coordination. Then you can speed it up. All muscle training is like that.

Image_thumb
8 Posts
Nov 3, 2015 12:14am
via Android

Okay good I think I can sort of manage slow jumping lunges, I was just hoping they were still effective~ thank you @ Steve R

Image_thumb
2 Posts
Nov 3, 2015 12:15am
via Android

Yeah, you'll get the hang of it!

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51