Thigh Slimming

4 posts | Original | Recent
14 Posts
Nov 4, 2015 5:34pm
via Android

I wanted to tone my thighs and slim them a bit but without growing its size.
Anyone knows what i can do?

513 Posts
Nov 4, 2015 5:58pm
via Android

If you want slimmer thighs, you have to lower your body fat percentage. Doing exercises targeting them will only make the muscles there grow. But you should regard that it also depends a lot on your gens how your thighs look, so some people just don't have that thigh gap, unless they have a unhealthily low bfp. So don't overdo it if you don't get there.

04 Nov
I have alot of muscle already and didnt want more
04 Nov
I know, that's why I said you shouldn't do exercises targeting that thighs.
195 Posts
Nov 4, 2015 7:07pm
via Android

I'd do HIIT cardio and maybe some strength training for the upper body to raise your metabolism and shed fat without growing additional muscles on your thighs.

And also watch your intake to lower your bf %. Slimming down (make sure to not overdo it) is at least 50% intake.

Following that you should be able to tone your chassis in no time ;-)

Good luck!

04 Nov
19 Posts
Nov 7, 2015 7:50am
via Android

Pretty much only cardio exercises is what you're looking for. But... not all kinds of cardio.
HIITs are a great form of exercise, but it does also make your muscles grow due to the intensity of the workout.
In my honest opinion, I would recommend you running and/or biking. This is my favourite way of cardio, and no, biking does not make your legs grow. These two exercise will only make you lose body fat.
Keep the good work up!!

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51